what a relaxing way to end the day :buddies:

265464117_BbXN4-M.jpg

265464741_FT72L-M.jpg

265453768_LB56Z-M.jpg

265461655_xbi9v-M.jpg

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Why do you always look sad in your reflection pixs?
Online you seem like a happy person.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I'm concentrating :lmao: That's not as easy as it looks.

Did you see the reflecition shots in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition? Turned out pretty good but I am sure they were coached.

Work on having fun on your next one I think you will do fine.:smooch:

Jameo

What?!
Did you see the reflecition shots in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition? Turned out pretty good but I am sure they were coached.

Work on having fun on your next one I think you will do fine.:smooch:

Not my choice of reading material :lmao: I'll work on a smile next time I get all creative and stuff :biggrin:

Jameo

What?!
:yeahthat: Talented is right! These pics are awesome! Hope to catch a sunset like that when we are up that way in April! :whistle:

Well I just happen to know where u can catch the best sunrise/sunsets around here! :biggrin:

And Thanks ya'll for the wonderful words! :getdown:

chipper101

Flutterbug
I have some pretty neat sunrises from the beach at Spyglass but I don't think I have taken any sunsets. I think I just might know someone who can get us together!

Jameo

What?!
I have some pretty neat sunrises from the beach at Spyglass but I don't think I have taken any sunsets. I think I just might know someone who can get us together!

If you can get :gossip: up and motivated early ya'll are more then welcome to come over and catch a sunrise! :yay: