In Severe Emotional Pain...

craberta

Again. There is no medication for this. I am one of those people who litterally feels pain when sad or depressed. It feels like a daggger in the heart. I wish I could be like most other people, and feel nothing at all, But alas I am not. My therapist wanted me to write down all the awful things I went through, things children should never go through, and all it did was open a can of worms. Now I am feeling Pain. Crap! No wonder people avoid it and become alchys. This is like open heart surgery! Damn her and her help. Imagine a small knife in your throat and a bigger one in your upper chest! Aww it hurts! And can any more tears squirt out of my F-ing eyes? S-O-B! Its' like swallowing boiling water!

K

Kain99

Struggle through... There is a golden light at the end of the tunnel. :huggy:

K

Kain99

I'm trying to breath deep breaths, and all that,

Does taking a nice hot bath help? When I was going through my stuff, I would take several hot bubble baths a day! This will get better I swear to God. :love:

craberta

I have to write this stuff down by tomorrow, and well its to late for a bath. If I could I would knock myself out to not feel this, it hurts like real physical pain, and I don't want to let my family know, they would freak out, The pain is too much.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Again. There is no medication for this. I am one of those people who litterally feels pain when sad or depressed. It feels like a daggger in the heart. I wish I could be like most other people, and feel nothing at all, But alas I am not. My therapist wanted me to write down all the awful things I went through, things children should never go through, and all it did was open a can of worms. Now I am feeling Pain. Crap! No wonder people avoid it and become alchys. This is like open heart surgery! Damn her and her help. Imagine a small knife in your throat and a bigger one in your upper chest! Aww it hurts! And can any more tears squirt out of my F-ing eyes? S-O-B! Its' like swallowing boiling water!

I just did a Google search on "Severe pain with depression" and it retrieved a vast amount of hits. You may want to do the same. :yay:

K

Kain99

I have to write this stuff down by tomorrow, and well its to late for a bath. If I could I would knock myself out to not feel this, it hurts like real physical pain, and I don't want to let my family know, they would freak out, The pain is too much.

Ya know what? Let them freak out! They will be more suppport to you then you ever dreamed! Listen to Victoria... Research.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The pain is too much.

The pain is from repressing your emotions. You should consider taking a day or two to yourself and having a good solid meltdown and get it out of your system. Seriously. It's not good to keep things inside because they'll just keep coming back and back.

:huggy:

K

Kain99

Ok, I will check it out, but nothing other than booz has ever taken this pain temporarily away.

Self medicating will just lead to more crap.... Buck up girlfriend! You've got people who love you!

harleygirl

Working for the weekend

It sounds to me like your therapist is trying to help you finally heal......you can never get over your pain until you unbottle it and work through it. Remember once you hit the bottom, you can only go up from there.......:huggy:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
There's a saying "That which does not kill us makes us stronger.' and in many ways it's true. I'm so sorry you're hurting so badly right now. Sounds like it has been a step by step process and that's the best way. Making giant leaps doesn't always land you on safe ground. You'll get thru it. Don't give up. If you need somebody to hand you tissue just let me know.

M

Mousebaby

The pain is from repressing your emotions. You should consider taking a day or two to yourself and having a good solid meltdown and get it out of your system. Seriously. It's not good to keep things inside because they'll just keep coming back and back.

:huggy:

:yeahthat: That and a good friend to hold you and help you through it. I know this pain all too well. I feel for you! :huggy:

Pandora

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Deadly Emotions: Understand the Mind-Body-Spirit Connection That Can Heal or Destroy You

Really good book on the subject, again, Christian based but you will find very little reference (not like the last book I recommended to another member) but again it flows into the subject matter.

I enjoy reading self-help books by Clinical Social Workers rather than doctors, most of the time, so rarely will I ever recommend a book by a doctor to anyone, mainly because it is written in a way that requires you to be a licensed medical doctor and several of the people I interact with haven't graduated from high school.

Doctor Colbert's book is written in plain text that anyone can understand.

Good luck with your emotional recovery. :smoochy:

Last edited:
K

Kain99

Or she could really simplify her life an read Dr. Phil. He's my hero. :huggy:

craberta

I have been shoving this down for years. And noe I have to write it down and re-live it all. And well because I feel it I don't want to do this. I was hburt by the parents who were supposed to protect me, the ultimate betrayal. I am embarrased by this. for years I have tried to go on, but it has poisoned me. I have hid this well fromm my hubbs abd kids and few friends that I have, now I have to gorge it out in words, and it feels like I am reaching down into my soul and scooping out evil, evil things that people put inside of me. When I was a baby girl.

K

Kain99

I have been shoving this down for years. And noe I have to write it down and re-live it all. And well because I feel it I don't want to do this. I was hburt by the parents who were supposed to protect me, the ultimate betrayal. I am embarrased by this. for years I have tried to go on, but it has poisoned me. I have hid this well fromm my hubbs abd kids and few friends that I have, now I have to gorge it out in words, and it feels like I am reaching down into my soul and scooping out evil, evil things that people put inside of me. When I was a baby girl.

Vrais right... Find a quite place and melt down. You'll be amazed at the results!