Texas Roadhouse

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
The new one in LaPlata opens April 7th!! :yahoo: I am so glad they made their way up from the south!! No more waiting for the annual Myrtle Beach trip to have a great steak and :buddies:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I saw it's getting close, work is coming along good. I've never been to one before. It will probably be a few months before I go once the newness wears off a bit and it isn't overcrowded

CMC122

Go Braves!
We went to the one up in Lancaster and it was :dead: Worst prime rib I've ever had; it actually tasted like ham.......

MrX

High Octane
The Original Steakhouse in Edgewater.... def one of the best places to go for an awesome steak (or anything else). No need to wait to go to Myrtle Beach :lol:

I'll def have to try this new place though. :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Isn't there a Texas Roadhouse that is supposed to be going in in that empty field across from Petco/Old Navy/Best Buy?

I also remember hearing that an Olive Garden was supposed to be going in there as well.

Cowgirl

I saw it's getting close, work is coming along good. I've never been to one before. It will probably be a few months before I go once the newness wears off a bit and it isn't overcrowded

:lmao: Months? Try YEARS!! The one in Dover has been open for a while, and it's still a looooong wait unless you call ahead. One night they said it'd be a 2 hour wait! It's great food though!

kimmiekay98

we had one right down the street at camp lejeune, nc. LOVED THEM!!! used to do carry out alot right after my daughter was born, no waiting in line for a seat, just call'em up and foods ready in 20 min!!

OldHillcrestGuy

OHG had one of the most delicious 16oz. sirlon steaks Ive ever had yesterday evening @ TR in LaPlata. :yahoo:

I cant ever remember having a better one at either Outback, Lonestar or Logans.

Rumrnr

....where's the rum?
Still Busy

We have been several times! Great Prices, Great Service and Really Good Steaks! :buddies:

MrX

High Octane
Went to the one in LaPlata, food was okay IMO, but the service was pretty good. Wait was very long to get seated....i'd much rather go to the Original Steakhouse.