Free.............

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Thought I would offer here first...3 cute little banty roosters (young) I let my hen hatch out a clutch and got 3 hens 3 roosters...I would like to find a home for the 3 boys...if you are going to eat them you have to clean one for me too :whistle: Prefer a "pet" type home but I know..3 roosters..

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Thought I would offer here first...3 cute little banty roosters (young) I let my hen hatch out a clutch and got 3 hens 3 roosters...I would like to find a home for the 3 boys...if you are going to eat them you have to clean one for me too :whistle: Prefer a "pet" type home but I know..3 roosters..

Weeeeeee! :drool:

J

jaybeeztoo

I want a chick (hen), but I want it to be so young that it thinks I'm it's mother. Do you remember Tick Tick? I think I could get away with having a hen here.

J

jaybeeztoo

:smack:

I was flirting with jayzeeboo.....

:rolleyes:

But I guess I asked for that one......:lmao:

He wasn't talking to you, he was talking to Lexi. Reading comprehension was your friend.

Also, why do you insist on flirting? You'll never win :lmao:

T

toppick08

He wasn't talking to you, he was talking to Lexi. Reading comprehension was your friend.

Also, why do you insist on flirting? You'll never win :lmao:

Oopps, you're right. It was late, cut me some slack....my friend. I hope your feeling better today...........:huggy:

J

jaybeeztoo

Oopps, you're right. It was late, cut me some slack....my friend. I hope your feeling better today...........:huggy:

I feel much better today. We all need a mental health day, right? Just some crap going on, blah blah blah. But the world is well again. I need my routine to keep me happy :lol: