"C" is for:

T

TwilightImaging

We need more entries...if you can alter an image in any way...give it a shot:howdy:
Thanks ever'body!

Camera

Conch

Cat

Cash

Clock

Toxick

Splat
We need more entries...if you can alter an image in any way...give it a shot:howdy:
Thanks ever'body!

Camera

Conch

Cat

Cash

Clock

Not sure if I follow you.

Is this like a Photoshop 'contest' (for lack of a better word), where you're supposed to manipulate a picture of a "C" word?

(but not the "C" word, of course)

T

TwilightImaging

Yes Tox'...you can look at the past items...starting with "A" we did apple, then Bullfrog.
Vote on the item you want, we all use the same image...one week to post.

Toxick

Splat
Yes Tox'...you can look at the past items...starting with "A" we did apple, then Bullfrog.
Vote on the item you want, we all use the same image...one week to post.

Ah - I must have missed the apple and bullfrog stuff. 'Cause, I'm down with Photoshop.

Are there rules?

T

TwilightImaging

Okay...lets keep this G Rated...vote for ONE of the five items initially listed.

I'd skip C and go to D...but that will be much of the same I'm afraid.

Tox' we have one week to alter the image any way you wish, check out the bullfrog thread, there were some amazing edits in there...post by Monday...

sockgirl77

Okay...lets keep this G Rated...vote for ONE of the five items initially listed.

Tox' we have one week to alter the image any way you wish, check out the bullfrog thread, there were some amazing edits in there...post by Monday...

Polls are so much easier. :yay:

D

dems4me

I'm still a little lost, so we would take the word cat - take off the t and put an r and then have the word car? and then photoshop a car or the word car :confused: :

Cowgirl

I'm still a little lost, so we would take the word cat - take off the t and put an r and then have the word car? and then photoshop a car or the word car :confused: :

:lol: They're picking items that begin with each letter of the alphabet and photoshopping those items. First they did an apple, then a bullfrog. The next item they use has to begin with the letter c. They're just trying to decide one which C item to use.

D

dems4me

:lol: They're picking items that begin with each letter of the alphabet and photoshopping those items. First they did an apple, then a bullfrog. The next item they use has to begin with the letter c. They're just trying to decide one which C item to use.

:stupid: Thanks, glad I didn't submit the word Car and have the word decked out with photoshop effects :lol: Still looking for where I can buy a "C"lue. :lol:

Tomcat

Anytime
Somehow we seem to be moving backwards with this. The Apple judging had 6 entries, 408 views and 38 votes, Bullfrog only had 5 entries, 176 views with 20 votes. Either people are losing interest already, or a lot of people are looking without voting? :confused: What's up people?