Hey Paso!

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
this is the response I got when I inquired

Hello
I am so happy for your interest in adopting these my lovely birds. But to know more about my birds,You must note that i am not just searching for a home to take care of them but for a very good home that will promise to love and care for them just as they deserve.My birds are just so lovely and will come along their health papers and records of shots till date.They are very playful and loves the company of kids and other house hold pets.They are bold and intelligent with a good talking ability and 6 months old.DNA tested hand raised and fed.macaw, also known as the Aviary , is the largest of all the macaws. They average about 42 inches in length with a wingspan of almost 4 feet. Their weight ranges from 1200 to 1700 grams. Hyacinths are spectacular birds with cobalt blue feathers, a black beak and yellow to light orange skin patches circling their dark, brown eyes and the edge of their lower mandibles.In the wild, they live in small family groups except when feeding and roosting for the night. They nest in hollow trunks of Manduvi trees in the Pant anal of South America and in trees and cliffs in certain areas of northeast Brazil. Macaws typically lay 1 to 3 white eggs. Sexual maturity is reached between 4 to 7 years of age. In all nesting areas, there has been severe habitat loss in the wild and the macaw is on the endangered species list as a result. A domestic raised, well-socialized Macaw is a joy to be with. They are gentle, playful, affectionate and highly intelligent companions. Macaws learn quickly and need a lot of stimulation, All the Birds i am giving for adoption are DNA Tested and VET .So as for my location i am Located in Victoria-Cameroon from where i will be shipping the birds from to you and i hope you will love and provide all they need. So ihave some question for you to see if these birds are ging to a good and lovable home.
Can you afford to keep the birds?
Where are you located?
whats your full names?
How soon do you need these birds?
have you every had a bird before?
Sorry for asking these questions but i am only looking for good homes for them.

Parrotmomm

What's one more bird?
This ad was posted a couple of months ago....

before the Yorkie scam (you know cheap, perfect, housebroken puppies ;), there was the Hyacinth macaw scam :) So this is probably just a reposting, fishing again ;) Same story the birds would have to be shipped from Cameroon *what was interesting is last time the airline he said he would use wouldn't ship the birds - I looked into it :)* and what was even more interesting was last time if you searched the given email address you found it on ads all over the world, sometimes for the macaws and sometimes for bulldogs :) This time I only found one ad for lots of different pairs with this email. But like I said same fraud, different day :)

I went as far as passing this on to the local sheriffs dept and the FBIs internet fraud division, sounds extreme - but I just can't stand story tellers that try to rip off people. It may have gone no where with either unit, but I really felt like I had to try :) Just notify SOMD they'll remove it and ad it to the fraud list ;)

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
before the Yorkie scam (you know cheap, perfect, housebroken puppies ;), there was the Hyacinth macaw scam :) So this is probably just a reposting, fishing again ;) Same story the birds would have to be shipped from Cameroon *what was interesting is last time the airline he said he would use wouldn't ship the birds - I looked into it :)* and what was even more interesting was last time if you searched the given email address you found it on ads all over the world, sometimes for the macaws and sometimes for bulldogs :) This time I only found one ad for lots of different pairs with this email. But like I said same fraud, different day :)

I went as far as passing this on to the local sheriffs dept and the FBIs internet fraud division, sounds extreme - but I just can't stand story tellers that try to rip off people. It may have gone no where with either unit, but I really felt like I had to try :) Just notify SOMD they'll remove it and ad it to the fraud list ;)

Wonder if they're Prince Akeem's birds. :biggrin: