"C" for Camera

T

TwilightImaging

Okay...this is going to be a bit difficult for me this week but here goes...we had one vote for camera and no other votes...camera it is...I have absolutely no clue what to do with this, should be interesting...:coffee:

Let your imigination go:bigwhoop:
mark111_lg_.jpg

E

(((echo)))

A quick throwtogether

Let it be publicly known i "dislike" CS3, i would rather have my old photoshop back

cyborg.jpg

T

TwilightImaging

I have to agree...I only use the Cs when I really have to. It seems that everything takes so long with that program and there are some things that can't be done with one step like some of the "lower" programs. I'd take Elements 3.o any day!
Desert and Echo...they are a hit over here...Lexi and Em both love your work, good stuff!!!!!!
okay...here is mine...come on people we need a lot of ntries this week!!!!!!

camera_edited-1_copyss.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Thought I would throw something in for the C's as well. Very nice stuff guys!

My mix Breed!!! The NEW Cakon EFG-1x DIII Mark S camera.
This 128 Megapixel camera features three shutter releases, four rotary dials on the front and two more on the back, 97 AF points, 7 memory card slots, 14 programable buttons, a voice recorder, cellphone, and a wireless mouse. Sorry we couldn't show the cellphone antenna in this picture, it is an additional feature that was just added.

267910144_TqeEY-O.jpg

Last edited:
T

TwilightImaging

Classic! haha...you even did around the lens, great work J!
Hey...when you added the Nikon color (Triangle) how did you get the texture to show from the bottom layer? And did you wrap it with liquify or drag?
Thanks

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Hey Mike, Glad you liked my CaKon, or the name I passed on the new Ninon.

For the nikon triangle I cut and pasted in a new layer, changed the layer from "normal" to "overlay" and then played with the saturation and hue to get that color. Might of taken the opacity down just a little as well.

J

T

TwilightImaging

Never used the overlay...thanks, I can never seem to get the wrapping down either...
7 memory card slots...scary! I like the glass sensor/light on there and the dual lower controls:)

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
If viewing this entry scares anyone, please post your concerns.

My concern is that you are going to ruin our privileges here in the Photography forum!

Vrai, was good enough to turn on the ability here in the photo forum only, and stuff like this is what is going to get it turn off.

Take it down or put a top on her!

J

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
I am sorry to say, that there are going to be people that are offended by that part of the image. Besides this is still supposed to be a PG forum. Did you really think it was going to fly? Come on.

Jameo

What?!
I'll think of that next time! I wonder if tassels would have been ok. I'm certainly not an expert with Ps but I was hoping for some critique on the photoshopping not the breasts! So, it is now on my blog page if any of the premo's want to critique it.

I viewed it as a camera headed robot, a troll and a nude all thinking the same thing, "These people don't belong here in my meadow"!

Oh well, the hurt and disappointment will all go away when I become rich and famous! :biggrin:

I sure didn't get that from your picture :lmao: but overall it was interesting.

Loper

Animal Poor!
this is mine... rushed for time and could not think of anything but wanted to participate. I wasn't sure when the cut off was.
cameraReworked.jpg

M

Mousebaby

mine again. Marble breasts this time!

It wasn't the nudity that freaked me out, it's your choice of subjects! :twitch:

Makes me wonder (then again maybe not) how your brain functions! :lmao:

T

TwilightImaging

this is mine... rushed for time and could not think of anything but wanted to participate. I wasn't sure when the cut off was.
Loper...good job on the blending...Nh'...very...artistic, and on this note, maybe I shouldnt let her do it, but my 11 yr. old daughter wants to enter a PS work she's been working on as well...I guess I should reconsider:( If she can get the camera into it it should be interesting, haha
Plenty of time left...all weekend,,,btw...Good friday today...oh...and congrats to Md for a healthy 290 pound baby elephant at the Balt' zoo.

"Here is the skinny,
Starting alphabeticly every tuesday we will be voting on 5 random things (thanks to google)
On the stroke of midnight tuesday, the winning vote will be displayed in the poll. (image can be either photographed by you or taken from stock photography)
You will have untill 3:30pm Monday to "photoshop" the winning image (original image must be displayed as well for comparison)"-Echo

To all who don't have PS or cant buy one right now...try the GIMP software, downloadable and ready to go in minutes! Come on!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: