Pizza Hut Pizza Mia?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Anyone tried it? Any good?

whole milk mozzerella sounds good (and fattening).... it still doesn't compare to any pizzerias from my home states....

Le sigh.

Can't go anywhere my car's breaks seezed up on me and I was going to get lunch at the grocery store and make it at home.

I think I'll order one for lunch so stay tuned.

H

hborror

I have had it several times, I like it a lot BUT they don't put much cheese on it so it you like cheese you may want to order extra cheese

jsouthan

I was ordering in the store the other day and asked the girl at the counter about the Pizza Mia. I'm not sure if you all know this or not (I didn't until I asked), but the Pizza Mia has a different sauce on it that is sweeter than normal and she said they put fewer toppings on it. So I assume that, in addition to less cheese, if you order a topping on it, they don't put much of that on either. I guess you only get so much for 5 bucks. :shrug:

H

hborror

I was ordering in the store the other day and asked the girl at the counter about the Pizza Mia. I'm not sure if you all know this or not (I didn't until I asked), but the Pizza Mia has a different sauce on it that is sweeter than normal and she said they put fewer toppings on it. So I assume that, in addition to less cheese, if you order a topping on it, they don't put much of that on either. I guess you only get so much for 5 bucks. :shrug:

Yeah the whole less topping thing sucks but IMO I love the sauce and the dough.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I'll never order it again. The sauce is too sweet and I ordered 3 wth extra cheese, there wasn't even enough cheese on it for a regular cheese pizza. We very disapointed and the kids didn't eat the other two that were left over:(

doubtfull24

I ordered the pizza MIA pizza's a few weeks ago and wasn't impressed. The sauce was way to sweet and there wasn't enough cheese on it . I ordered one with precooked bacon which was not pre-cooked bacon but chunks of Canadian bacon and didn't taste very good it was salty and the sauce was sweet . However my boyfriend liked it but he will eat almost anything. I wouldn't buy it again I'd rather pay $15 bucks for one good pizza then 3 just OK pizza's.

starsmom

I really like thier usual sauce so I think sweeter = bad. Then again, I have noticed that any Pizza Hut pizza is saltier and kind of gross from teh one in GM square..so I alwasy drive a bit further to San Souci. Just so everybody here knows,there is an AMAZING pizza place in the square,it is that little Greek place that just says PIZZA on the sign! But,they are never open when I am around. Quick warning, St James pizza is disgusting. Greasy and awful. It is so bad I didn't eat it. A pizza has to be pretty bad to have that effect on me.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I really like thier usual sauce so I think sweeter = bad. Then again, I have noticed that any Pizza Hut pizza is saltier and kind of gross from teh one in GM square..so I alwasy drive a bit further to San Souci. Just so everybody here knows,there is an AMAZING pizza place in the square,it is that little Greek place that just says PIZZA on the sign! But,they are never open when I am around. Quick warning, St James pizza is disgusting. Greasy and awful. It is so bad I didn't eat it. A pizza has to be pretty bad to have that effect on me.

Pizza from St James Deli isn't as bad as you say. If you get a slice and it has been sitting for awhile, then yeah, it isn't all that great.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pizza Mia is cheap; you get what you pay for. Cici's pizza is better tasting and that's saying something.

starsmom

Pizza from St James Deli isn't as bad as you say. If you get a slice and it has been sitting for awhile, then yeah, it isn't all that great.

Ordered a whole one,picked it up 15 minutes later. If 15 minutes is all it takes to turn to crap,not sure what to say about that.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Ordered a whole one,picked it up 15 minutes later. If 15 minutes is all it takes to turn to crap,not sure what to say about that.

I'm not saying it is the greatest but it isn't the worst either. I normally just get cheese or pepparoni so you really can't mess either one of those up too bad.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I would take a made to order pizza from SJ store any day of the week before many other pizza places. Even reheated the next day it is better than a pizza out of the box.