JBR
267910144_TqeEY-O.jpg

Phyxious
268699434_8AnTB-XL.jpg

Loper
cameraReworked4.jpg

T

TwilightImaging

I am really going to take some time with these...I'm torn between three, they all have different aspects of creativity and the time involved...wow. I think it's amazing how one image can be altered in so many ways...nice work everyone...I am going off to ponder!

M

Mousebaby

:tantrum I wanted to pick two! Loper it was a tough decision, but I like Twilight's theme better. Sorry! :huggy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Twilight and JBR, I really liked yours...but I had to go with the horsey theme :huggy:

If I had known mine was going to be in there I would have tried to squeeze in some more work on it. That's kinda like a pencil on lined paper with eraser marks rough draft eek - mess. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
All were excellent and I was definitely torn, but in the end I had to go with Loper's entry for innovation and composition. :yay:

Loper

Animal Poor!
:tantrum I wanted to pick two! Loper it was a tough decision, but I like Twilight's theme better. Sorry! :huggy:

No worries here Mousebaby! I picked Twilights as well. I liked his theme. I was torn on who to go with. It all comes down to the personal preference of what we like in the adaptation of the picture. (or simply what we see we like)

and it was a tough decision....!!!

I wish Phyx could have finished hers... LOL

T

TwilightImaging

This was the hardest yet...I can more than appreciate the vector...I'm lost there. Echo...you seriously need to open a gallery!

Hey...how about approaching the city...or "a" city hall out there...run some of all your prints there...every person in here could easily have a few prints up in places. We did that here and have stuff all over Houston...Childrens Hospitals, etc. How about that restaurant by the Osprey...put 'em up tell them your from here and if they sell, they sell if not...you're enlightening the area!

Loper

Animal Poor!
This was the hardest yet...I can more than appreciate the vector...I'm lost there. Echo...you seriously need to open a gallery!

Twilight, I just noticed in your picture that the crab was carrying the lens cap. I didn't see that the first time I looked at it! Nice touch!

T

TwilightImaging

Twilight, I just noticed in your picture that the crab was carrying the lens cap. I didn't see that the first time I looked at it! Nice touch!

I actually caught that thing and took pictures of it on the table...it would hold anything...I took pictures of it grabbing a 20$ in one hand and a pen in another...hahaha...a bit twisted...no?
MG_0685twi.JPG

belvak

Happy Camper
It was really hard for me to choose. Twilight's was really good, but I ended up going with Echo's. Love the way the camera just became a part of the face... Or, the face became a part of the camera. Great work Everyone!!! So much talent here!!!!!

Loper

Animal Poor!
I actually caught that thing and took pictures of it on the table...it would hold anything...I took pictures of it grabbing a 20$ in one hand and a pen in another...hahaha...a bit twisted...no?

:lmao::lmao: would that be our congress at work? Sorry, what was I thinking. :killingme

you should start a new thread and post those pics... would love to see them! :lmao:

T

TwilightImaging

:lmao::lmao: would that be our congress at work? Sorry, what was I thinking. :killingme

you should start a new thread and post those pics... would love to see them! :lmao:

My daughters were screaming...but I had fun, hehe...a few more...
puzzle.JPG

crab_bill.JPG

T

TwilightImaging

It was funny...I have one of it sitting on a calculator with the lens cap...I need a life huh?

T

TwilightImaging

yeah...my "Horse" caught it...had to wrestle it from him...a bit of tlc and he was good to go:)

T

TwilightImaging

Yupp...he did catch the mouse I bought to feed the snake though, so he is worth something...never assume a box from PetCo will keep a mouse at bay!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Yupp...he did catch the mouse I bought to feed the snake though, so he is worth something...never assume a box from PetCo will keep a mouse at bay!

:killingme:killingme I've had several mices get out of their boxes... neighbors were complaining years ago about white mice infiltrating their houses... :shrug: and my dad (while he was alive) just said "well ummm you know my daughter has this thing about snakes" :killingme:killingme

I have an even funnier story about a friend getting a mouse for me that was petrified by them and it got out in her car... :killingme:killingme