Congrats' Loper...

T

TwilightImaging

Are we going to try D...or maybe have one do it with a tutorial...layers and such?
Thoughts?

M

Mousebaby

Are we going to try D...or maybe have one do it with a tutorial...layers and such?
Thoughts?

My first idea for this letter Momma Vrai would not approve. :blushing:

My next thoughts were, Dustbunny, Dumpster, Dionsaur, Dirtbike, Deer,Dill pickle, Dish ( satellite or other) :shrug:

T

TwilightImaging

Okie dokie...can someone make a poll, and tomorrow we choose? no?

edit: first idea?...ohhhhhhhhh never mind>:whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!
My first idea for this letter Momma Vrai would not approve. :blushing:

My next thoughts were, Dustbunny, Dumpster, Dionsaur, Dirtbike, Deer,Dill pickle, Dish ( satellite or other) :shrug:

:lmao: I won't go against Momma Vrai :lmao: but I liked some of your entries... maybe this one will have severl more to choose for the pol. :lmao:

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Doesn't matter, The poll was suposes to only be one day anyway. Just go ahead and post the D word's Poll.

IF we wait til tomorrow for the winner, then have to wait another day to finish the D word pollw we won't get to start this until Saturday sometime.

Lets get it rolling, so we can try to get our entries in by first thing Monday morning, judged by Tuesday mid day, and another poll voted on and have a word by Wed. sometime. I think that was Echo's time line.

IF we have a time line for this weekly thing, and some rules, can we post it in the First post of the submission thread. I am not sure where they were at, may have to ask Echo.

J

T

TwilightImaging

Doesn't matter, The poll was suposes to only be one day anyway. Just go ahead and post the D word's Poll.

IF we wait til tomorrow for the winner, then have to wait another day to finish the D word pollw we won't get to start this until Saturday sometime.

Lets get it rolling, so we can try to get our entries in by first thing Monday morning, judged by Tuesday mid day, and another poll voted on and have a word by Wed. sometime. I think that was Echo's time line.

IF we have a time line for this weekly thing, and some rules, can we post it in the First post of the submission thread. I am not sure where they were at, may have to ask Echo.

J
:yeahthat::mikey::yeahthat:

Jameo

What?!

J

Well excuse me for clicking the wrong amount of days. Ya'll can do your own polls from now on :lmao:

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Jameo, No problem on the time frame. I just sucks that we can only pick 24 hour increments. It would be cool if we could pic the day and hour to end a poll.

J