New person needs help

HadEnough

Hello my name is **** and I work with one of your friends at ***. I have two kids at home and am not absolutely divorced yet. Lengthy story. I've been nervous about typing but Im doing it after being pushed all day.I feel strange asking but was told this is the best place for advice.

Recently a man started courting me. We saw museums had dinner talked daily. He liked me! I liked him. We shared common interests in bio deisel and that is not easy to find. I'll hurry this up. After 4 months I slept with him. It was very good. The next day he called and said we made a mistake. My heart is broken. I do not understand why.

No explaining he wont talk to me. Any ideas? Please dont be harmful. I am hurt.

Last edited:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Hello my name is****and I work with one of your friends at ***. I have two kids at home and am not absolutely divorced yet. Lengthy story. I've been nervous about typing but Im doing it after being pushed all day.I feel strange asking but was told this is the best place for advice.

Recently a man started courting me. We saw museums had dinner talked daily. He liked me! I liked him. We shared common interests in bio deisel and that is not easy to find. I'll hurry this up. After 4 months I slept with him. It was very good. The next day he called and said we made a mistake. My heart is broken. I do not understand why.

Your first mistake was revealing your name and where you work. :lmao:

Last edited:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Your first mistake was revealing your name and where you work. :lmao:

but really, since he and you are the tree hugging understanding type I'm sure he'll understand.

I mean you guys had the sex! Its not like you're buying a house together or having a baby together. Has he expressed to you before that he wanted this? It had been 4 effin months!!!
Perhaps he wasn't emotionally mature enough to deal with the feelings after sex, he may be falling in love and not ready b/c you aren't divorced and his morals are too high in that case its :bs:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Maybe it wasn't good for him or he doesn't want his wife to find out.

HadEnough

Thank you for the edit help. You are probably right about the emotions. He said once he wasnt ready for a serious relationship. sleeping with him was dumb. Guess I dont see sex and love in the same arena. maybe he does. I hate myself for losing him. I guess I should drop it but I want to ask him why.

C

CalvertNewbie

Hello my name is ***** and I work with one of your friends at ***. I have two kids at home and am not absolutely divorced yet. Lengthy story. I've been nervous about typing but Im doing it after being pushed all day.I feel strange asking but was told this is the best place for advice.

Do you think be may be concerned about the fact that your divorce hasn't been finalized yet? He may feel as though he "slept with a married woman" and he may feel uneasy about it. To be honest with you, when I first met my husband his divorce was not yet finalized - his ex refused to sign the papers for over a year! As much as we had an instant connection and knew we would someday be married, there were many times that I wondered if I should have waited to date him until his past was 100% in his past.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Hello my name is Arden and I work with one of your friends at BAE. I have two kids at home and am not absolutely divorced yet. Lengthy story. I've been nervous about typing but Im doing it after being pushed all day.I feel strange asking but was told this is the best place for advice.

No explaining he wont talk to me. Any ideas? Please dont be harmful. I am hurt..

Those are the things that popped out of your story for me. Anyhow back to your troubles...

I'm thinking maybe the guy boinked you under false pretenses. I suspect he's actually into Hybrids, or fuel cells, and not truly interested in bio diesel. He just said that to get you in the sack. And it worked. :yay:

My suggestion is to broaden your interests. Extend you're knowledge into other alternative fuels regardless of there large scale viability. This will give you appeal beyond being just another lay. Though you have to give the guy credit for sticking it out 4 months for the pay off!!! You must be a real knock out! :wink:

By the way, I'm single, own two electric skateboards, have been contemplating building a wind powered jet ski, and look like Herve Villechaize with a beer belly...

How YOU doing??? :really:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Why did that person say heres my sign. What I'm a mind reader?

If you came in here looking for romance advice and people told you to look in here then you really need to consider new friends. just advanced warning of what is to come.

Hope it works out. Really.

HadEnough

Those are the things that popped out of your story for me. Anyhow back to your troubles...

I'm thinking maybe the guy boinked you under false pretenses. I suspect he's actually into Hybrids, or fuel cells, and not truly interested in bio diesel. He just said that to get you in the sack. And it worked. :yay:

My suggestion is to broaden your interests. Extend you're knowledge into other alternative fuels regardless of there large scale viability. This will give you appeal beyond being just another lay. Though you have to give the guy credit for sticking it out 4 months for the pay off!!! You must be a real knock out! :wink:

By the way, I'm single, own two electric skateboards, have been contemplating building a wind powered jet ski, and look like Herve Villechaize with a beer belly...

How YOU doing??? :really:

He was interested in distribution and I was focused on blends. I guess that should have been a red flag. You sound interesting. Maybe we can talk once the winds blow this over. I'm impressed!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Thank you for the edit help. You are probably right about the emotions. He said once he wasnt ready for a serious relationship. sleeping with him was dumb. Guess I dont see sex and love in the same arena. maybe he does. I hate myself for losing him. I guess I should drop it but I want to ask him why.

Are you chubby?

I have only been married once but I have had lots of wives:whistle: