tap, tap, tap...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaiiiiiiilllllllllllllll to thaaaaa REDSKINS!!!!"

Training camp is OPEN!!!! All is well!!!!

S
U
P
E
R

B
O
W
L

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Larry Gude
"uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaiiiiiiilllllllllllllll to thaaaaa REDSKINS!!!!"

Training camp is OPEN!!!! All is well!!!!

S
U
P
E
R

B
O
W
L
I knew it, as soon as I say the title of the thread. You are dedicated. :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's...

...WilKINson and it's time to get a new daddy anyway.

Losing Gardner, however, was absurd. He is a manster.

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: It's...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...WilKINson and it's time to get a new daddy anyway.

Losing Gardner, however, was absurd. He is a manster.
very absurd indeed. I'm still looking for a better season than last year...:yay: :yay:
I cant wait...:banana: favorite time of the year!!

SmallTown

Football season!
Football season is about the only time of the year Larry and I can agree on anything :biggrin:
Well, almost... I have always been, and always will be a redskins fan... But you have to turn on a falcons game every once in awhile to watch Vick work his magic... Is there a single preseason magazine out there without him on the cover??? Not bad after only your first year as a starter.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by SmallTown
Football season is about the only time of the year Larry and I can agree on anything :biggrin:
Well, almost... I have always been, and always will be a redskins fan... But you have to turn on a falcons game every once in awhile to watch Vick work his magic... Is there a single preseason magazine out there without him on the cover??? Not bad after only your first year as a starter.
I didnt beleive the hype....til I saw him play. He is the real deal. The only thing I question is how long of a career can a guy like this have? A few good shots and he will be out! He is supposedly tougher than he gets credit for, I believe time will tell.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Less talk everyone...

...more practice.

me me me me....

Regular season is coming...

do do do...

"aaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaiiiiilllllltttttooooothhhaaaa.."

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by mainman
I didnt beleive the hype....til I saw him play. He is the real deal. The only thing I question is how long of a career can a guy like this have? A few good shots and he will be out! He is supposedly tougher than he gets credit for, I believe time will tell.

Yea, I hope his career is a long one! He says he worked hard in weight room to get bigger and (gasp) faster. Said he wanted to be able to take more of the hits. I still get goose bumps when I watch the play against on the vikings where he takes off for the endzone, and two vikings colide trying to tackle him.

Anyways, sorry to hijack your thread, Larry... Go Skins! :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Jesus. Here we go again. :duh: Larry, if you get all excited and start jumping up and down, practically coming through the ceiling like you did last year, you and I are gonna :boxing:.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Jesus. Here we go again. :duh: Larry, if you get all excited and start jumping up and down, practically coming through the ceiling like you did last year, you and I are gonna :boxing:.
Easy now, its the best time of the year for a man. Kinda like when you gals hear, Sale!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No hi jacking, no boxing...

...just...practice.

All together now...

"...Braves on the Wahhhrrpatthhhhhh..."

Besides, I re-enforced the floor after the Rams game last year.
Plus, most of the bulbs in the chandelier have been replaced. It's not real crystal anyway.

"Fiiggghhhttt for OhhhLD..."

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Granville,

The boys didn’t look very good against Carolina. If they keep this up I think they are going to re-do the fight song. Here is the first stanza of the new version (you might want to start practicing it).

Hell, it’s the Redskins.
Hell, Misery.
Braves are a floor mat.
Wipe your feet on DC.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Ken King
Granville,

The boys didn’t look very good against Carolina. If they keep this up I think they are going to re-do the fight song. Here is the first stanza of the new version (you might want to start practicing it).

Hell, it’s the Redskins.
Hell, Misery.
Braves are a floor mat.
Wipe your feet on DC.
not worried........yet :cool:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's all part of the master plan...

...the last time the Skins went 0 fer in the pre season they...won the Super Bowl!

Go, baby, go! We are ON GLIDE PATH here, boys!

(or maybe it was the time before???)

I didn't watch (as that is not part of the plan yet) but I'm sure, SURE, everything is just fine...Yep. Just a little patience...No prob...here we go now...anytime, Stevie Baby...OK...uh...