After playing COD 4 for a couple months

K

Kain99

You mean you hate Halo 3? The men in my house share that sentiment... If that's what ya meant. :huggy:

Pete

Repete
You mean you hate Halo 3? The men in my house share that sentiment... If that's what ya meant. :huggy:

Yea, I hate it. Well I liked it back when I didn't know any better but now I have another game to compare it with it sucks butt. All that stupid bouncing around, tiny maps, chaotic running, it blows.

I told Boy I was going to trade it in on Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and he got renewed interest and got it out. :burning:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Yea, I hate it. Well I liked it back when I didn't know any better but now I have another game to compare it with it sucks butt. All that stupid bouncing around, tiny maps, chaotic running, it blows.

I told Boy I was going to trade it in on Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and he got renewed interest and got it out. :burning:

At least he doesn't have a bruise on his inner thigh in the shape of a paint ball :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

We miss you on the forums. :sad:

K

Kain99

At least he doesn't have a bruise on his inner thigh in the shape of a paint ball :lmao:

Speaking of paint balls my brood looks like they've been abused to the max!

Great weekend of paintballing.

Please proceed to the HATE HALO programming.... I'm sure everyone agrees my brotha!

Pete

Repete

Speaking of that the neighbor kid came over and was using my gun and it broked. I had to order some parts yesterday. The part costs $1.50 and shipping is $3. :lol:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Speaking of that the neighbor kid came over and was using my gun and it broked. I had to order some parts yesterday. The part costs $1.50 and shipping is $3. :lol:

Cheaper than the gas you would have used to go to the paintball place and get the part yourself....so, suck it up and move on