Favorite Radio Station?

jeneisen

Indy Bound
I was on my home from work today flipping through the radio and my top 3 radio stations all had commericals. It seems like theytime it that way. I am just curious what everyone favoite station is and why.

Personally, I like the morning show on 107.3 but I like the music better on 104.1. What about everyone else?

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by jeneisen
I was on my home from work today flipping through the radio and my top 3 radio stations all had commericals. It seems like theytime it that way. I am just curious what everyone favoite station is and why.

Personally, I like the morning show on 107.3 but I like the music better on 104.1. What about everyone else?

my dial from left to right goes from low to high, is that anal?
anyways i have 93.1, 93.3, 98.7, 99.9, 102.9 and 106.7
don't really have a favorite, they all basically play the same sh!t over and over and over and... well you get the picture.

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Favorite Radio Station?

Originally posted by mainman
my dial from left to right goes from low to high, is that anal?
Me, too! :cool: I have 93.9; 95.5; 98.7; 101.1 and 104.1 programmed first, then it's 93.3, 94.7 and 97.1 on the other. The other two are blank. :ohwell:

I usually listen to DC101 (Elliot & Class) in the mornings because I think they are hilarious. I don't like Ben & Brian (WMZQ) or Dylan & Erin (Z104) so I will listen only if they're playing music. Lot's of times though, and more so than not, I'm flipping cd's. I'll go from Tim McGraw, to Lisa Marie Presley, then to Keith Sweat. :duh:

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Re: Favorite Radio Station?

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Me, too! :cool: I have 93.9; 95.5; 98.7; 101.1 and 104.1 programmed first, then it's 93.3, 94.7 and 97.1 on the other. The other two are blank. :ohwell:

I usually listen to DC101 (Elliot & Class) in the mornings because I think they are hilarious. I don't like Ben & Brian (WMZQ) or Dylan & Erin (Z104) so I will listen only if they're playing music. Lot's of times though, and more so than not, I'm flipping cd's. I'll go from Tim McGraw, to Lisa Marie Presley, then to Keith Sweat. :duh:
Tim McGraw :yay: :yay:
"I had a barbe-q stain on my white t-shirt"

SxyPrincess

..."She was, killing me with that mini-skirt." :cool:

Did I tell you my experience at his concert in April? I...are you ready for this....got to touch him. Yes, TOUCH Tim McGraw. :yum:

mainman

Set Trippin
..."She was, killing me with that mini-skirt." :cool:

Did I tell you my experience at his concert in April? I...are you ready for this....got to touch him. Yes, TOUCH Tim McGraw. :yum:
thats pretty cool, I like his music I dont know if I would want to touch him though...
How did that come about?
My sister went to the show, said he preformed like 2 and a half hours, or some crazy sh!t like that. Thats what I call an entertainer...

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by BullDawg
DC 101 - Elliot is the best.
I think elliots laugh is funny, I cant listen because whenever he laughs I laugh. And thats all he does is laugh. Hard for me to drive that way...

SxyPrincess

Yep, he performed for 2 1/2 hours straight...there were NO opening bands. :banana: Faith even came out to sing "Angry All the Time." It was amazing to see the two of them on stage together.

Anyhow, I had floor seats, and was right next to the walk-way. At the end of the show, he came out and sang two more songs. As he was walking down the aisle, I reached out and grabbed his left arm. :yum:

I was sooooo psyched for the rest of the evening, and had a perma-grin for days. :biggrin: I vow to NEVER miss a concert of his...ever. :cool:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by kwillia
JD..... I love the av!!!! I can't stop starring at it! :lmao:
I don't know about all that but I'm suddenly getting frustrated that all the threads on here are very gay. And you guys are a bunch of sucky SMIBS. Now excuse me while I go get a glass of milk.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I don't know about all that but I'm suddenly getting frustrated that all the threads on here are very gay. And you guys are a bunch of sucky SMIBS. Now excuse me while I go get a glass of milk.

:killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did anyone hear the slaughtered versions of the National Anthem on Z104 this morning? OMG, I was cracking up at the guy (not sure who it was) was singing it and hosed it big time and mid song let's out an "UH-OH!" and keeps going. :killingme :roflmao: :killingme

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
And you guys are a bunch of sucky SMIBS. Now excuse me while I go get a glass of milk.

fREDNECK! :razz:

I usually listen to 98ROCK

G

giggles04

In my car, my radio is programmed to 96.1, 99.5,, 102.9, 95.5, and Froggy 99.9. I know... a strange mix

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:yeahthat: Although the Bluegrass isn't too good. ...
That kinda goes without saying! :wink:

XM is great, but not too reliable in the mountains.