New additions

Pandora

:lmao: Butterball.... too funny!

They are both very adorable and I'm sure they will have a great home with you.

I

Inkpen

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Good for you!!!!
Congratulations to the new pets and to their new families!!!!!

Christy

b*tch rocket
:lmao: Butterball.... too funny!

They are both very adorable and I'm sure they will have a great home with you.

Isn't that funny? :lol: He is so sweet. I had to get him because with his age and the fact that he has heart worm I figured his chances of ever getting adopted were pretty slim.

Pandora

Isn't that funny? :lol: He is so sweet. I had to get him because with his age and the fact that he has heart worm I figured his chances of ever getting adopted were pretty slim.

Have they started any sort of heart worm treatment or will they not do that at his age?

I'm going to check out the shelters page. Just going to look. :whistle:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Have they started any sort of heart worm treatment or will they not do that at his age?

They will start his treatment on April 14th, the same day he gets neutered. I believe he'll have to return for treatment a couple more times.

There are a ton more cats there than are shown on the website. There was the sweetest little female beagle there and two jack russels. A bunch of larger dogs. It was really hard to not adopt them all.

I was just going to just look at the adoptions when I was at a cat show...we now have Mikhail.

Pandora

I was just going to just look at the adoptions when I was at a cat show...we now have Mikhail.

I already have 3 cats.... :doh:

I need another dog to balance it out, dotcha think? 3 cats and 1 dog... I think 3 cats and 2 dogs sounds like better balance.

I want another small female dog for our Jack Russell (or small dog), must like cats.

I saw a beautiful white GS on the site. :yay:

I already have 3 cats.... :doh:

I need another dog to balance it out, dotcha think? 3 cats and 1 dog... I think 3 cats and 2 dogs sounds like better balance.

I want another small female dog for our Jack Russell (or small dog), must like cats.

I saw a beautiful white GS on the site. :yay:
Poor dog is out numbered. :lmao:

sockgirl77

OMG!!!!!!! Jacobi was the name that I picked out for my girls but someone would not let me use that name. I've never seen it before. It's like fate. Well, almost. :ohwell:

That's the guy I adopted. He pretty much picked me, because he made sure he was the center of attention. He definitely knew how to work it. Most of the other cats kind of laid there and looked at you, he was reaching his paws out of the cage and prancing around like he was all that. :lol:
Aaaaw...you're right...it is hard not to take one home. Especially if they're acting like that. :lmao:

Do you still have my favorite puppy dog?

Christy

b*tch rocket
OMG!!!!!!! Jacobi was the name that I picked out for my girls but someone would not let me use that name. I've never seen it before. It's like fate. Well, almost. :ohwell:

Jacobi was cool too. He is the favorite of the assistant who helped us out at Tri-County. I think you need to go get him. :yay: