Disney

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Just found out we will be going to Disney World again. We are going in September and got a ridiculous good deal. The whole family (like 25 people) goes every year but we didn't feel like going the last two years. It will be fun to go with the family again though. :yahoo:

BEADELDOG

Just found out we will be going to Disney World again. We are going in September and got a ridiculous good deal. The whole family (like 25 people) goes every year but we didn't feel like going the last two years. It will be fun to go with the family again though. :yahoo:

Sounds like a great time. I would love to take my son, but not sure if I should wait another year or two.

JLS

Went to Disney last year and LOVED IT!! Would LOVE to go every year!! Stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge - wonderful and very clean place.. LOVE IT !!

K

kris31280

I'm envious!

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Went to Disney last year and LOVED IT!! Would LOVE to go every year!! Stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge - wonderful and very clean place.. LOVE IT !!

I've never stayed there. We always stay at Port of Orleans French Quarter. It's nice and we get awesome deals because the family goes so often.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Awesome, we are thrilled to be taking our first full inlaw family vacation this summer to the World.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Have you ever tried Port Orleans Riverside, I liked it much better than French Quarter :shrug:

Last year when we didn't go my family stayed at Riverside for the first time and they didn't like it. They said Riverside messed up their reservations, rooms weren't ready, etc. They also said a lot of stuff was spread out wher at French Quarter no matter where your room is you are still close to everything. I haven't stayed there personally though. Friends of mine go every year and stay at Riverside. They did say that it is very spread out.