Baby Guppies

M

Mousebaby

Anybody want some babies? I have 4 and they are about the size of pea's! But they have been around for over a week now and are getting bigger! If you want some, just PM me and they are yours!

keekee

Anybody want some babies? I have 4 and they are about the size of pea's! But they have been around for over a week now and are getting bigger! If you want some, just PM me and they are yours!

aaawwww...... why don't you keep them?
When my parents got rid of their fish tank, they gave all of their fish away, and when I went to dump the water for them, there were three little tiny tails with eyes in the leftover water. I bought a little tank and put it in my daughter's room, and the three little aliens grew into beautiful guppies. We thought it was sooooo cool... We've had guppies ever since. They're much cleaner than goldfish!

M

Mousebaby

aaawwww...... why don't you keep them?
When my parents got rid of their fish tank, they gave all of their fish away, and when I went to dump the water for them, there were three little tiny tails with eyes in the leftover water. I bought a little tank and put it in my daughter's room, and the three little aliens grew into beautiful guppies. We thought it was sooooo cool... We've had guppies ever since. They're much cleaner than goldfish!

Actually I did, I bought a ten gallon aquarium just for them and then discovered as I was catching them that I had 6 baby mollies too! :faint:

All are in their big tank and doing just fine, unfortunately I didn't get momma guppy away from daddy guppy in time. She's pregnant again! :ohwell: