Name this Cat

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

I just adopted this cat from the pound. She's a nine month old Munchkin (yes that is a real breed). All you cat haters can :biteme: in response to your predictable comments. Just looking for a little creativity or inspiration from people who actually like cats.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I love that! I never even thought of that reference. I'm such a :loser:
Way better than Snowball II, as suggested by a Simpson's fan.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Hello6
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

I just adopted this cat from the pound. She's a nine month old Munchkin (yes that is a real breed). All you cat haters can :biteme: in response to your predictable comments. Just looking for a little creativity or inspiration from people who actually like cats.
whitey? :shrug: Thats what I would name the cat... WHITEY

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't tell me, Hello, let me guess...the Snowball II suggestion came from a guy too, right? :duh: :lol:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Don't tell me, Hello, let me guess...the Snowball II suggestion came from a guy too, right? :duh: :lol:

Yep, I let him name one of my other cats "Hello Kitty". The cat is neither white nor blessed with an abnormally large head, and isn't Japanese either.

J

justhangn

Cute cat, it looks a lot like ours. I called ours Tik, like Tik wood, because of her color but the name has been changed to Tiki by the kids.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I'm going with OZ, (not trying to suck up to Board Mommy, really!) but it fits on so many levels: Wizard of Oz, Prison b**ch OZ (she did come from kitty death row)

SxyPrincess

Awww! She's adorable, Hello! I know a guy that named his cat, 'Puppy' :biggrin:

My kitty (RIP) had white paws, so I named him 'Socks' :biggrin: but his nickname was Meow-Meow, or Mommy's Tiger Boy, or Big Dude. :cool:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Beautious! She looks soft and cuddly.

Our friends' cat just had kittens and it was all I could do to not snag one of them. :lol: Larry had to drag me away.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
The funny thing is, I really never spend time in the cat room at the pound. (I volunteer there) I work with the dogs, trying to make their last days a little more bearable, and I contact the rescues for them, and not the cats. Having a major guilt trip for that, I just thought everybody loved cats as much as I do, and couldn't resist kittens. Not so. Oz would've been flatter than the Wicked Witch (PTS) if I hadn't taken her.