Hogin

What about Bob?

Why is it , that a good friend Brings another associate up from far away, Then he hogs her all to himself, wont' let her ride with me? Barely get to talk to her, then denies wanting to go to dinner with me, says we have plans (him and her) Hmmmmmmmm. My opinon, there's more than dinner thats stewing.:love:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Bully! :neener: We ate dinner with his MOM and then went out on the town with G-Man. Downtown Philly is an adventure. :eek:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Well, HE'S not the one who hogged Miggy all to himself.

That does speak volumes, doesn't it. :lmao:

What about Bob?

Well, in a shrinks perspective, Was there any denial in that response? No neg. remarks to netraulize the accusations? Not even a ," hey, ask Mig?" No mispelling of BILL here is there? :killingme :killingme

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by What about Bob?
Well, in a shrinks perspective, Was there any denial in that response? No neg. remarks to netraulize the accusations? Not even a ," hey, ask Mig?" No mispelling of BILL here is there? :killingme :killingme
Trouble maker. You know and I know and half this forum knows, that there is NOTHING to deny. We haven't been there nor done that nor do we have the t shirt. I think he just didn't want to have to babysit you, me and G man all at once. And I hogged him on the jeep ride, your jeep was crowded, so was B's and D had no room available either unless I wanted to get slung out the back. I love ya thu baby, but leggo the ego. :wink:
:smoochy:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
:bubble:
:nono: That's not very nice. I am positive if I was having a secret love affair with anybody I would at least know about it. Besides with the way you have been treating me - don't you think I'd want to rub it in your face a little to let you know what you were missing out on? :bubble:
You've made it to the point were I feel like I can't even socialize with PT because I am going to have to put up with your innuendo and smart arse comments. You have made me feel really bad, and I don't deserve it. It's not funny anymore.
I've been lucky to have a great friendship with a wonderful guy, with none of the bs of worrying about anything, except you trying to ruin my reputation. The thing is, I am not so concerned about mine. It would do me credit to act as if PT was my piece of arse, but he isn't. And perhaps he wants to meet some single chick and she is the bomb and perfect for him but on some off chance she's reading these forums and thinks he's giving it up to me. That's not gonna do him any good.
Sxy, and the rest of you, show at least PT some frigging respect, if you can't show me any.