Drag Curls

thurley42

HY;FR
Does anyone do these? I have been reading about them more and more so I decided to give them a go in my arm workout yesterday....

Wow, awesome pump, I obviously hadn't been hitting that head of my bicep very good because it was minimal weight and kicked my arse...:yay: They can stay for the next month or so...

warneckutz

Does anyone do these? I have been reading about them more and more so I decided to give them a go in my arm workout yesterday....

Wow, awesome pump, I obviously hadn't been hitting that head of my bicep very good because it was minimal weight and kicked my arse...:yay: They can stay for the next month or so...

I'll give them a try today. :yay:

thurley42

HY;FR
let me know how it goes...it was weird getting a new burn. I've always valued form and technique over weight when it came to arms and doing those made it feel like i've been neglecting part of my bicep...

djenkins13

let me know how it goes...it was weird getting a new burn. I've always valued form and technique over weight when it came to arms and doing those made it feel like i've been neglecting part of my bicep...

What are they? I have never heard of drag curls.

warneckutz

I'll give them a try today. :yay:

I threw this exercise on at the end yesterday, it was OK. I was pretty beat and just used the olympic bar with no weight to see if I could get the form down (it seems pretty awkward to me). I may throw them in as a finisher now and again.