Please Help! Treadmill Repair

msp0833

Can Anyone Recommend A Good / Reasonably Priced Tradmill Repair Person. My Tradmill Needs A Routine Service And New Belt. The Treadmill Is A Proform Brand. Thanks

shannonbrio

Call Sears. They have serviced mine twice. No complaints. Nice thing is you did not have to purchase it from them to have them service it.

Atlantic-Repair

Yes! You can call Atlantic Fitness Repair

Hello, I saw this posting and wanted to respond (a bit late, but others in the area may still need treadmill service).

You can check us out online at Atlantic Fitness Repair | Fitness Equipment Repair and Maintenance
The e-mail contact is atlanticrepair@comcast.net

We repair, maintain and sell all types of fitness equipment. Call, fax or email us for a fast, free quote on service.

Thanks! :flowers:

Atlantic Fitness Repair
Serving MD, DE, VA, PA and D.C.

Atlantic-Repair

MGoeller

Call RMS Fitness Equipment Services

This post is late as well, but being as it is saved here for prosperity I figured I would post this so anyone else looking for service they will have this resource. I would recommend RMS Fitness they are very fair and friendly. In fact they are the warranty service providers for most treadmill, elliptical, and other exercise equipment brands. They don't use subcontractors. I found out many use subcontractors that are not insured under the company's insurance. Anyway hope this helps. Here's there contact info:

RMS Fitness Equipment Services

1-877-784-7408
410-529-5170

RMS Fitness Equipment Services

- Mike G.