camping this weekend Anyone?

watercolor

yeah yeah
OH MAN!! that would be great! I wish I could go...youhave to let me know when you are going to do it again. I have to watch my parents dog this weekend. But I would most DEFINATLY loooove to go next time. Let us know!!:cheesy:

K

KaZamm1061

True, Im going either way, I just thought maybe some others would like to join. If not No Biggy. I have other that will be there. We have a band and all and the band Goupies will be there also so it will be a good turnout.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
same here

We are off to West By god virginia. But if I were around I'd be there...I live 5 mins from there.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Well lol

Good thing it deosn't bother me. And I been adding that BY GOD to west virginia for a few years now....F em if they can't take a joke lol.

SxyPrincess

Re: same here

Originally posted by sgtsprout
We are off to West By god virginia. But if I were around I'd be there...I live 5 mins from there.

I'll be there too. Where would you like to meet? :lol:

R

RFM

Well kaz I woun't be able to camp out since I will be working the grave yard shift but let me know were your going to be hanging out and I'll try catching up with you.

Save one of those band Goupies for me lol

It was nice meeting you at Harbor Sounds a couple of weeks ago at open mike night.

John

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: See !!!

Originally posted by BchBns
I knew it was a 3-way option! I love being right ... :lmao:

j/k -- thou shalt not get thy panties/boxers in a bunch! (they should make that an 11th commandment!)

:lol:

romance

One of the sinners
3-way?

Well let's see here. Since Jaime sees me as the jealous type (like he isnt) then cant be a 3-way option if I couldnt let anyone near him. lol MEN gotta ........what was the saying??

romance

One of the sinners
Well

For me he will be but I dont think he can handle 2 women..........esp if you are as bad as me lol