Gigli

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Was anyone stupid enough to see this garbage? :lol:

There's probably more entertainment in the reviews.

*** "Such an utter wreck of a movie you expect to see it lying on its side somewhere in rural Pennsylvania, with a small gang of engineers circling and a wisp of smoke rising from the caboose."

*** "If you’re going to skip one film this year – make it “Gigli.”"

*** "Gigli is precisely as awful as everyone's been saying, and it's a sad state of affairs when a 2+ hour parade of self-adoration can pass for an actual movie."

*** "Ben and J-Lo are no Tracy and Hepburn--they're more like the Sean Penn and Madonna of Shanghai Surprise. And their movie is just as rotten as that one."

*** "This is a movie that manages to keep finding new ways of being stupid."

and my favorite...
*** "It's the stuff Mystery Science Theater 3000s are made of." :roflmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
and my favorite...
*** "It's the stuff Mystery Science Theater 3000s are made of." :roflmao:

Oh, I love that show. Nothing like campy sci-fi with a side of smart-azz. :lmao:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I guess I'm the only one who actually wants to see this movie. :ohwell:
:poorbaby: Wait! Don't spend your money. It'll probably be on cable next month.

John Z

if you will
Yeah, with all this negative buzz, I'm tempted to rent the DVD when it comes out. Along with Glitter and that Madonna shipwrecked movie and a lot of beers, it could be a hoot! :flush: :getdown: :lmao:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by John Z
Glitter
I didn't think 'Glitter' was that bad. Of course it wasn't the best acting, but it had a good story line. I think it's more of a girly flick, but you may enjoy it.

B

Betty_Elms

I had to rent it finally to see if it is as bad as everyone is saying it is.....and it was.
Even if "Jersey Girl" turns out to be horrible, it has to be better than this one.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by Betty_Elms
I had to rent it finally to see if it is as bad as everyone is saying it is.....and it was.
Even if "Jersey Girl" turns out to be horrible, it has to be better than this one.

Jersey Girl wasn't that bad...not exactly cinematic genious, but waaaay better than Gigli, and a good way to pass a lazy Saturday evening.