Are there any?

Robin

Spay and Neuter Clinics coming up soon? I have caught the semi wild female cat that came along with the purchase of our farm. Not soon enough she had a litter of 3 totally black kittens. I need to have her fixed but I am not willing to pay $335.00 to have a wild barn cat spayed. There was a place on Great Mills road in a shopping plaza that offered low/cost spay and neuter. I have called Luckyones.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Spay and Neuter Clinics coming up soon? I have caught the semi wild female cat that came along with the purchase of our farm. Not soon enough she had a litter of 3 totally black kittens. I need to have her fixed but I am not willing to pay $335.00 to have a wild barn cat spayed. There was a place on Great Mills road in a shopping plaza that offered low/cost spay and neuter. I have called Luckyones.

Who charges $335 for a spay?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
The place in VA I was getting 3 done has not called me back..Let me know what you find out Robin I need 3 spays..thanks..SMAWL does not send out vouchers anymore..

Robin

thank you

I just called and left a message for the Well pet Clinic. If this is the one in Great Mills I have used them before. Its been 11 years since I have had to have a cat spayed or neutered.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I just called and left a message for the Well pet Clinic. If this is the one in Great Mills I have used them before. Its been 11 years since I have had to have a cat spayed or neutered.

They will return your call and it is located in Lexington Park now.

J

jp2854

my vet (all kinds) told me it was going to be close to 400.00 to fix my female st bernard and shes not even 40lbs yet. They charge way too much I think but we are going to bite the bullet and pay the price. I hope this includes the meds they send the dog home on if any that is and they don't charge an extra fee for any of that stuff.

Robin

my vet (all kinds) told me it was going to be close to 400.00 to fix my female st bernard and shes not even 40lbs yet. They charge way too much I think but we are going to bite the bullet and pay the price. I hope this includes the meds they send the dog home on if any that is and they don't charge an extra fee for any of that stuff.

Why not call The Well Pet Clinic? $400.00 is very high

Jarlesberg

They are closed today and will not open back up till mid day tomorrow. Do not be worried if it is wednesday before they call you. But they are the best price in town.

But they will not do LARGE or old adult dogs.

J

jp2854

my mom doesn't agree with them sending the dog home the same day mom thinks the dog needs to spend the night at the vets office (the well pet sends female dogs home the same day) and my mom thinks she will do better if she sleeps in a cage locked up instead of at home wiht her family as the vets office doesn't have any staff spend thenight and they don't show up til after 8am the following morning and we can't pick her up til after 10am .

I am not paying the bill my mom or stepdad are and they want to fork out that kind of money I guess (not me). I checked with wellpet and they would be a lot less but as I said above my mom doesn't want the dog home the same day she wants her to stay and be taken care of by the vets office as my mom said a spay is a major operation for a female dog/cat.

Nanny Pam

my mom doesn't agree with them sending the dog home the same day mom thinks the dog needs to spend the night at the vets office (the well pet sends female dogs home the same day) and my mom thinks she will do better if she sleeps in a cage locked up instead of at home wiht her family as the vets office doesn't have any staff spend thenight and they don't show up til after 8am the following morning and we can't pick her up til after 10am .

I am not paying the bill my mom or stepdad are and they want to fork out that kind of money I guess (not me). I checked with wellpet and they would be a lot less but as I said above my mom doesn't want the dog home the same day she wants her to stay and be taken care of by the vets office as my mom said a spay is a major operation for a female dog/cat.

Can you post pics of your St Bernard? I love that breed. I had 2 of them back in 1975. GREAT dogs!!!

J

jp2854

I can't download pictures to this computer np I can send you an email with her pics in it if you would like?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Have you tried calling Charles County Animal Shelter, I had 2 of my labs fixed there for $85.00 each and they are like 90lbs. A little bit of a drive but well worth what you will save and the people seem to be very friendly and great with the dogs. Yes the come home the same day but it's not a big deal, they sleep alot...

Robin

Geez I only paid $120 per cat for two cats to be spayed seven months ago. Call Tidewater!

It makes you wonder why there are alot of folks not having the family pets altered with those prices. I have a call into The Well Pet Clinic, I have used them before. They are very good, This is just a cat that came with the farm I don't want her producing any more wild cats. I was just lucky she was comfortable to move the babies to the barn where I could catch them, and stop her cycle of breeding more.

red_explorer

It makes you wonder why there are alot of folks not having the family pets altered with those prices. I have a call into The Well Pet Clinic, I have used them before. They are very good, This is just a cat that came with the farm I don't want her producing any more wild cats. I was just lucky she was comfortable to move the babies to the barn where I could catch them, and stop her cycle of breeding more.

Mine were farm cats too, although I love them. I had a bad experience with Well Pet Clinic several years ago with a spay. I would rather use Tidewater and pay some more, and think the animal is going to survive.