serious thread,, no really

bcp

In My Opinion
ok, I quit smoking in july 07.
did ok for awhile but since august Ive gained around 30 lbs,, the damn dog wont even fight me for his food anymore

how do I take this back off quick? Im not sure what was a quicker road to early death, smoking or taking up two lanes of traffic when I walk down the road.

ocean733

did ok for awhile but since august Ive gained around 30 lbs,, the damn dog wont even fight me for his food anymore

how do I take this back off quick? Im not sure what was a quicker road to early death, smoking or taking up two lanes of traffic when I walk down the road.

I hear ya. I asked my doctor for a prescription for crack cocaine, but she won't give it to me. Biatch. :boxing:

bcp

In My Opinion
I hear ya. I asked my doctor for a prescription for crack cocaine, but she won't give it to me. Biatch. :boxing:
come on, lets take our fat cigarette jonesing asses right on down and F her up if she wont sign the paper
If she refuses, Ill sit on the biatch

morningbell

hmmmmmm

I feel ya, I gained 30 lbs since I have been with my BF 10 of it within this past month becuase the Dr. made me go on oral steroids for my pain :jameo:

you wanna go biking with me?

I have recently went raw, I had done it before and I lost 35lbs in 3 months, I had the energy of a 8 year old and I woke up with no alarm, no joke! Some people feel this is too extreme for them but hey, at least I'm eating and not anorexic and at least I'm getting nourishment and I'm not bulimic.

I started taking classes to become a raw chef and have completed level 1 plus we have access to fresh and local produce, packed full of vitamins and minerals it will do our body good.

I have done lots of juicing on this diet, it was so good.

You can also do a modified raw diet with some fish and meat thrown in but not alot....

So what say you? You in?

ocean733

I feel ya, I gained 30 lbs since I have been with my BF 10 of it within this past month becuase the Dr. made me go on oral steroids for my pain :jameo:

I have recently went raw, I had done it before and I lost 35lbs in 3 months, I had the energy of a 8 year old and I woke up with no alarm, no joke! Some people feel this is too extreme for them but hey, at least I'm eating and not anorexic and at least I'm getting nourishment and I'm not bulimic.

I started taking classes to become a raw chef and have completed level 1 plus we have access to fresh and local produce, packed full of vitamins and minerals it will do our body good.

You can also do a modified raw diet with some fish and meat thrown in but not alot....

So what say you? You in?

Where are you at?

bcp

In My Opinion

So what say you? You in?
Pan lady and skillet girl would love to go biking too. We all have fairly nice bikes, skillet girl has a hybrid raliegh? pan lady has a trek and I have a full suspension mountain that I have only ridden about 20 miles so far.
yes, we would love to ride with you all.

will there be a donut or something at the end of the ride? you know, incentive?

and, I have no idea what eating raw is but I do know that I dont like fish.

Geek

In college we had a fire alarm in the middle of the night. We all stumbled out of our Dorms, freezing in our pjs. It went on too long to be a drill. I noticed a couple of friends staying to themselves and looking guilty.

Turns out, they had bought a rug that came packaged around a huge tube (much like a mutant paper towel cardboard) They tried, in the middle of the night to make the biggest cigarette known to man. They stuffed it full of various things and lit it up. It started a raging fire that they had to dump their fish tank on to put out.

I love that story.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Pan lady and skillet girl would love to go biking too. We all have fairly nice bikes, skillet girl has a hybrid raliegh? pan lady has a trek and I have a full suspension mountain that I have only ridden about 20 miles so far.
yes, we would love to ride with you all.

will there be a donut or something at the end of the ride? you know, incentive?

and, I have no idea what eating raw is but I do know that I dont like fish.

a doughnut :lol:

I have a run of the mill mountain bike that I didn't break like my BF who spent $250.00 and broke his trek 2x @ St. Mary's Lake:doh:

I have a punching bag and speed bag in my garage, we can get a routine going maybe? We can switch houses and switch scenery but I don't like running, hate it, I found out the hard way. Last year I wanted to do the Marine Marathon so I started training this time last year. BF and I would get up at 4am and ride up Great Mills Rd, down Willows, up Rt. 5 and back up Great Mills, it was awesome! Other days we'd run 2 miles and thats when I started to develop bronchitis and then asthma, I got the bronchitis 3x and I gave up after that. It sucked bad.

You could try this diet I just found...

The Pasta Diet

You walka pasta da bakery.

You walka pasta da candy store.

You walka pasta da ice cream shop.

You walka pasta da fridge...

bcp

In My Opinion
Im in Davidsonville.
I have no problem coming down that way, or meeting at somewhere like Carter Rock just west of DC to ride the canal for a couple maybe 40 miles.

we can bring lunch,, like a roast and some taters and some stuffing,, maybe an apple pie,,

or maybe a carrot

Geek

In college we had a fire alarm in the middle of the night. We all stumbled out of our Dorms, freezing in our pjs. It went on too long to be a drill. I noticed a couple of friends staying to themselves and looking guilty.

Turns out, they had bought a rug that came packaged around a huge tube (much like a mutant paper towel cardboard) They tried, in the middle of the night to make the biggest cigarette known to man. They stuffed it full of various things and lit it up. It started a raging fire that they had to dump their fish tank on to put out.

I love that story.

:roflmao: Great one, Geek!!! You are the best. :clap:

morningbell

hmmmmmm

I love that story.

whata bunch of d-bags

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
:roflmao: Great one, Geek!!! You are the best. :clap:

Lift your right arm straight up in the air, Okay now wiggle your fingers. Are you feeling good? Next gently lower your arm (bending at the elbow) behind your head. A little awkward but the little stretch is good for you. Okay now last step ahead. Pat yourself on the back because that there was a good one Geek.:cartwheel

Geek

Lift your right arm straight up in the air, Okay now wiggle your fingers. Are you feeling good? Next gently lower your arm (bending at the elbow) behind your head. A little awkward but the little stretch is good for you. Okay now last step ahead. Pat yourself on the back because that there was a good one Geek.:cartwheel

Wasn't sure where you were going with this one :lmao: I thought I was going to need a few glasses of wine in the middle there.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
:smooch: Then completed my task :flowers:

no, no it was funny, in the had to be there sense I guess but these kids were dumb, trying to smoke a whole bunch of stuff in a cardborad tube and setting fire to the place??!! I'd be pissed.

GREAT JOB GEEK!!!!:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme