Second Hope Rescue

unixpirate

Pitty Party
had a great day today at the Calvert Fairgrounds today. :yay:

I got so much sun and had lots of fun with KK's dogs. What a bunch of loving animals she has. Looks like Polly might find a home in the next few weeks. :huggy: Faith was my fav. She's a love.

See you all on the 10th at the St. Mary's Fairgrounds.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
had a great day today at the Calvert Fairgrounds today. :yay:

I got so much sun and had lots of fun with KK's dogs. What a bunch of loving animals she has. Looks like Polly might find a home in the next few weeks. :huggy: Faith was my fav. She's a love.

See you all on the 10th at the St. Mary's Fairgrounds.

Thanks Uni for all your help today! I never would have made it there w/o you! It was a good time, a beautiful day and a nice place. Seemed like a good turnout for the first year.

I know the dogs have been sleeping hard ever since we got home.

Definitely lots of interest in Polly, 1 young lady that met her at Earth Day and keeps trying to talk her grandmother into adopting her!

Here's a few pics -
One of our foster home's plus another volunteer sitting under the big top watching what was going on.

One of today's volunteers at the event that stuck with us all day as she loved the dogs.

Your's Truly and Faith....

Another volunteer and one of our loving lap dogs!

We will be at the SMAWL's Pet Expo this Saturday, hopefully some of you will make it out there and if you do, stop by to meet a number of our wonderful Ambassabull Terriers....

Attachments

• TCASfair1.jpg
    TCASfair1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Volunteer.jpg
    Volunteer.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 117
  • YoursTrulyFaith.jpg
    YoursTrulyFaith.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 159
  • LapDog.jpg
    LapDog.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 115

frequentflier

happy to be living
Thanks Uni for all your help today! I never would have made it there w/o you! It was a good time, a beautiful day and a nice place. Seemed like a good turnout for the first year.

I know the dogs have been sleeping hard ever since we got home.

Definitely lots of interest in Polly, 1 young lady that met her at Earth Day and keeps trying to talk her grandmother into adopting her!

Here's a few pics -
One of our foster home's plus another volunteer sitting under the big top watching what was going on.

One of today's volunteers at the event that stuck with us all day as she loved the dogs.

Your's Truly and Faith....

Another volunteer and one of our loving lap dogs!

We will be at the SMAWL's Pet Expo this Saturday, hopefully some of you will make it out there and if you do, stop by to meet a number of our wonderful Ambassabull Terriers....

Hi KK,
Polly is a Sweetie! How is my "favorite" Ernie doing in his new digs?

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Hi KK,
Polly is a Sweetie! How is my "favorite" Ernie doing in his new digs?

His foster dad is totally in love with him... whenever I ask, he says "He's awesome, just as you advertised..."

It's truly a great home for him, he has gone to yappy hours in DC and done marvelous as well!

Thanks for asking and I'll see you Sunday at Pepper's.....

Not sure who I'll bring, but at least one or two!

frequentflier

happy to be living
His foster dad is totally in love with him... whenever I ask, he says "He's awesome, just as you advertised..."

It's truly a great home for him, he has gone to yappy hours in DC and done marvelous as well!

Thanks for asking and I'll see you Sunday at Pepper's.....

Not sure who I'll bring, but at least one or two!

I asked Slik to come!
Humane Society of CC will also be here. They adopted out 2 kittens on the last visit and had taken an application for a dog that wasn't with them. :yahoo: