someone told,,

NAS

some one the other day told my daughter that its against the law here now in St Marys county to own a pitt bull ,,has anyone heard this? she has been scared to call around to see if its true so i thought i would ask here.
thanks

NAS

cuz she dont wanna have to get rid of her pup if its true she is tryin to avoid looking into it

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Then she should make the call from a pay phone and keep it under 2 minutes. They'll never trace the call back to her. :duh:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by NAS
some one the other day told my daughter that its against the law here now in St Marys county to own a pitt bull ,,has anyone heard this? she has been scared to call around to see if its true so i thought i would ask here.
thanks
Don't think so, if they did ban the breed they are keeping it really quiet.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by RoseRed
Then she should make the call from a pay phone and keep it under 2 minutes. They'll never trace the call back to her. :duh:

Spoken like an experienced extortionist.

Jameo

What?!
Originally posted by NAS
thanks

In PG county but not down here. :rolleyes: I have a pitt.

NAS

Re: Re: someone told,,

Originally posted by Jameo
In PG county but not down here. :rolleyes: I have a pitt.
yeah we knew it was in PG county but wasnt to sure bout here in St Marys , Thanks!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cattitude
Aren't those the things Kazaam used to drink??

:biggrin:
Not sure, but I did have several lemonades last night. Said HI to your DIL also! :biggrin: