Hey Athena...

JabbaJawz

Be about it
It was GREAT to meet you tonight!! You're the sweetest thing! Sorry I disappeared...I walked to the car to make a phone call, and ran into a couple people I knew. They convinced me to go to Catamarans for a bit, and it was all over from there - time flew and before I knew it, it was late and time to go home. And...here I am! Anyway, super to see ya! :cheers:

Athena1078

Social Director
It was great to meet you too. Ya had me worried though. I looked around after a while, and realized you never came in.. Glad you made it home ok. Don't forget about this Friday.. would be great if you can make it!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Actually, I think we're planning on it! My cousin, tys_mommy, will be down that way too so she should be stopping by also. And next w/end is kid-free, so I have no excuse! :biggrin:

Athena1078

Social Director
Looking forward to it! The band is big down here, so get there early.. I am going to try to head there around 8:30 or so.

Ponytail

Sorry I missed ya's on Saturday. I never made it out at all. I had yet another horrible steak from Lonestar (I'll never learn) and headed home to take care of the dog, and that was as far as I went.

What's up for Friday night?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Ponytail
Sorry I missed ya's on Saturday. I never made it out at all. I had yet another horrible steak from Lonestar (I'll never learn) and headed home to take care of the dog, and that was as far as I went.

What's up for Friday night?

Heading to Harbor Sounds to see Lloyd Dobbler Effect (sp?). I've never seen them, but hear great things! Dean and I plan on going, and probably grabbing some dinner first. :biggrin:

Athena1078

Social Director
Originally posted by PFgal
Heading to Harbor Sounds to see Lloyd Dobbler Effect (sp?). I've never seen them, but hear great things! Dean and I plan on going, and probably grabbing some dinner first. :biggrin:
:yeahthat:
LDE is a great band, and they always pack Harbor Sounds. Last time they were there, it was a sell out, and there was a wait to get in.. 1 person leaves, 1 can go in...

Elle

Happy Camper!
I'll be there. Heading to the Tiki first for some drinks with co-workers (they all have kids so we have to plan these things in advance) and then meeting PFgal and her hubby to see the band.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Athena1078
:yeahthat:
LDE is a great band, and they always pack Harbor Sounds. Last time they were there, it was a sell out, and there was a wait to get in.. 1 person leaves, 1 can go in...

Sheet, I'd better plan to get there early too, then! Will 8:30 be enough time ya think?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by tys_mommy
I'll be there. Heading to the Tiki first for some drinks with co-workers (they all have kids so we have to plan these things in advance) and then meeting PFgal and her hubby to see the band.

I might go to Tiki first, too! What time will ya'll be there??

Athena1078

Social Director
Sheet, I'd better plan to get there early too, then! Will 8:30 be enough time ya think?
I think so. I am going to e-mail the guys now and see if they have an opening act. If so, I don't see it getting busier until 9:30 or so..

Elle

Happy Camper!
You bringing the community father with ya?

If he doesn't have to work on Saturday he will, if not you can drop all the kids off at my place and he'll play dad! No really he'll probably come to Tiki if he's off in time and then if he doesn't have to work on Sat (yeah right) he'll come to HS too.

Elle

Happy Camper!
community father

Speaking of that, we were talking the other night and now that you are all getting engaged or married we'll have to find another occupation for him.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by tys_mommy
Speaking of that, we were talking the other night and now that you are all getting engaged or married we'll have to find another occupation for him.

No matter what, he'll always be my pseudo-baby daddy. :lmao:

Elle

Happy Camper!
No matter what, he'll always be my pseudo-baby daddy. :lmao:

No matter what he does, I can never say he's a bad father, I mean, heck he has children lined up where ever he goes.