Looking for Weight Watchers Ideas

jeneisen

Indy Bound
I am doing weight watchers and I am having a hard time finding recipes that i like that fit into the diet.  Can anyone tell me what kinds of foods they eat if they are on it?  

Tweet

Have you ever gone onto the www.weightwater.com website?  They have all kinds of WW receipes that are really good.  I don't have alot of time to spend on cooking and some of their receipes are quick and easy.  Try the website, I know you'll find something there to entice you.
Enjoy!

HappyCats

jeneisen said:
I am doing weight watchers and I am having a hard time finding recipes that i like that fit into the diet.  Can anyone tell me what kinds of foods they eat if they are on it?  

go to dottisweightlosszone.com or dwlz.com

They have lots of meal ideas and recipes

HappyCats

I don't know how I ended up looking at a thread that was 5 years old! Oh well, dottis is a great site none the less and very helpful.

Coventry17

jeneisen said:

I've been doing it since the beginning of the year and I've lost 40 lbs. I've pretty much got into a routine where I eat the same things on specific days. I'm kind of lucky in that I don't get bored with food. I do a lot baked, skinless chicken breasts, I have my Subway nite, Healthy Choice and South Beach Diet pizzas are awesome. One of my favorite meals is to bake a couple Tyson Buffalo Chicken strips, slice up a tomato and a green pepper and have all that over a big bowl of salad with a 2 or 3 tablespoons of fat free Ranch. It's very filling and the whole meal is less than 10 pts. Good luck!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
jeneisen said:

The w/w mexican meatloaf is purdy good.

well at least it was once I got finished doctoring it by adding back all the fat and calories :lmao:

The recipe look good the way it was but I did not have any ground turkey :killingme

JOEZ

One of my favorites is a fake steak and cheese.....

use deli roast beef, sautee that with onions and peppers in butter flavor pam and melt in a wedge of laughing cow cheese, put it on a low fat bread and there is your fake steak and cheese.......