Leaving for Disney tomorrow.

dn0121

We are leaving tomorrow for Disney. We're going to make it a two day drive down to have a bit more fun. Any recommended stops on the drive down?

Elle

Happy Camper!
We are leaving tomorrow for Disney. We're going to make it a two day drive down to have a bit more fun. Any recommended stops on the drive down?

You have to stop at South of the Border - kids love the place for some reason. We did 2 days last month on our way down and it was nice to just be able to stop when ever we needed to. On the way home we were ready to get off the road so just trucked it all in one day.

dn0121

You have to stop at South of the Border - kids love the place for some reason. We did 2 days last month on our way down and it was nice to just be able to stop when ever we needed to. On the way home we were ready to get off the road so just trucked it all in one day.

Well we are too adults but if it is fun for us too we are game. Were doing the same thing, a one day trip back home.

LMAO I just looked at the website and I love it. Very politically incorrect.

Last edited:
T

toppick08

Bring us back some M-80's.....:yay:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
If your car breaks down DO NOT take it to Deacon Jones Chevrolet in Smithfield NC. Left my truck there for 2 weeks in their bodyshop while in Disney as I had a wreck on the way down. Picked up the car unannounced and found they were using it as a shop vehicle.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Bring a cooler. Stop at every Jack-In-The-Box you see and load up some deep fried tacos and bring them back to me!!! :drool: TIA

Attachments

• jitb.jpg
    jitb.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 61
G

Gemmi

Well we are too adults but if it is fun for us too we are game. Were doing the same thing, a one day trip back home.

LMAO I just looked at the website and I love it. Very politically incorrect.

Get plenty of fireworks at South Of The Border. That place is awesome.

dn0121

We did make a stop at steak and shake and 2 stops at sonic while driving there and back.

Great restaurants down there. Reminds me of home.