Harbor Sounds

TripleJ

Does anyone know if this is a good place to grab a beer? I See they are having a Mardi Gras party on saturday, I was thinking of going, It is on the other side of the county though, so if it's not all that, I don't want to waste my time:cheers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
There's no side to the county at the point where Harbor Sounds is located.:biggrin: You mean the other END?? :biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I've always had a decent time when I've gone there. They have good bands usually, and the crowd is fairly tame, :lol:.

TripleJ

Originally posted by PFgal
I've always had a decent time when I've gone there. They have good bands usually, and the crowd is fairly tame, :lol:.
thanks pfgal, i think i will check it out, i have beads on the way via ups, i hope to have a good time :cheers:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
And I think someone said Lloyd Dobler was going to be there Sat. Night. They're always packed for them.

Actually, it's Friday night. I plan to go, along w/Athena and tys_mommy!

TripleJ

Originally posted by PFgal
TripleJ...did you go on Saturday?
:smile: after all that preparation, and a box with about a thousand beads, nope.... I didn't, instead I took my three kids out shopping for school clothes, then we had dinner and saw a movie, I had a great time with them, even got hugs from the older two at the end of the night. Out side of what I dont' know what to call but, maybe, separation pains when they left to go to their mom's house, it was one of my better days/nights of the year. I guess i'm still just a fuddy duddy family man even though i'm single now. Anyway if the occasion should arise, I still have the box of beads and am ready for a Mardi Gras Party if one comes up again, but my kids will come first. I have a friend that told me in "single world" they are called baggage? If that is so, I will carry that baggage proudly:cheers:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by TripleJ
:smile: after all that preparation, and a box with about a thousand beads, nope.... I didn't, instead I took my three kids out shopping for school clothes, then we had dinner and saw a movie, I had a great time with them, even got hugs from the older two at the end of the night. Out side of what I dont' know what to call but, maybe, separation pains when they left to go to their mom's house, it was one of my better days/nights of the year. I guess i'm still just a fuddy duddy family man even though i'm single now. Anyway if the occasion should arise, I still have the box of beads and am ready for a Mardi Gras Party if one comes up again, but my kids will come first. I have a friend that told me in "single world" they are called baggage? If that is so, I will carry that baggage proudly:cheers:

AAAwwww, that's great to hear!! Sounds like you had more fun than you would've had at Harbor Sounds anyway!!! Rock on!! :dude: