Crabs?

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Has anybody had any this year? Been any good? And where are you getting them?

Seabreeze, Sandgates, Capt Leonards, Copseys, Capt Johns?

I'm craving them and was looking or suggestions!

Bay_Kat

Tropical

I was at Vera's last night and a friend of mine had a dozen and I tasted some (which was just a freakin' tease) and they were Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

OMG I know where your coming from, I am in Wildewood and want some so bad I could cry...I will be moving to NC next week and they are just not the same there. Does anyone know where I could get some close...I just gotta have some before I leave Maryland.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
OMG I know where your coming from, I am in Wildewood and want some so bad I could cry...I will be moving to NC next week and they are just not the same there. Does anyone know where I could get some close...I just gotta have some before I leave Maryland.

Captain Pats near Ledos still has their sign advertising Crabs, Crab Legs and Shrimp, so I imagine there. I've gone there a few times and LOVE IT.

Thank you, I will give them a try. I just can't leave the state without at least having one decent batch. Hugs

Danzig

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12) 320x320; VZW; UTStar-XV6800; Window Mobile 6.0 Professional;)

go to the new Captain Pat's North of Hollywood on 235. Better than the one near Ledo's.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12) 320x320; VZW; UTStar-XV6800; Window Mobile 6.0 Professional;)

go to the new Captain Pat's North of Hollywood on 235. Better than the one near Ledo's.

I haven't been there, only just heard about it, do they have the same deal?

Danzig

I haven't been there, only just heard about it, do they have the same deal?
same deal, Only Pat owns it and works there. He sold the other one but has been working there a little to help out. I ate there yesterday all you can eat, it was great.

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good

Ok by a shot in the dark we tried the crabs at Gilligan's Pier and I am happy to say the crabs were excellent!!!! We were enticed to go there by the $32 deal for all you can eat!

Crabs are small to medium but they were extremely heavy! I don't care about the size just don't want a poor crab! I'm happy I ended up down at Gilligans! And the service was top notch also.

Crabs

same deal, Only Pat owns it and works there. He sold the other one but has been working there a little to help out. I ate there yesterday all you can eat, it was great.

I just got back from there.....the most wonderfull crabs I have ever had and reasonable too. Several of them were almost as big as a dinner plate! OMG, I am going to miss Southern Maryland and Captain Pat's Kitchen.:hot: