AoC

Gwydion

Age of Conan finally came out for Europe and the 3 day "play before the rest" is in effect now. It looks great!

Marok_picture001.jpg

Marok_picture002.jpg

Atilia_picture003.jpg

Xaquin44

I've been looking in to this. It seems a little too much PvP for my tastes. I don't have the time to invest in being good at PvP anymore =(

Gwydion

I've been looking in to this. It seems a little too much PvP for my tastes. I don't have the time to invest in being good at PvP anymore =(

Aye. I finally went out and pre-ordered it (haha like 3 days ago) just so I could get the mount....but I have no intention of playing it for a long time...I'm having fun with CoD, LotRO, and a bit of WoW, CS:S, and HL2 DM

Xaquin44

I play LoTRO a very tiny bit with my fiance' and was heavy into WoW for a long while (It sucks so bad going from top of the heap to casual).

Gwydion

I play LoTRO a very tiny bit with my fiance' and was heavy into WoW for a long while (It sucks so bad going from top of the heap to casual).

Haha indeed it does. Fookin TBC ruined that game. Going from Naxx purps to outland greens made my skin boil.

Xaquin44

Haha indeed it does. Fookin TBC ruined that game. Going from Naxx purps to outland greens made my skin boil.

yep yep

too many big stat increases. No one wants to play for months and be worse off then some nobody who gets a random green that out classes the purples you have =/

on side note, well over 100 MC runs and never once saw Nightstalker Boots.

thats no way to make a game lol

Gwydion

yep yep

too many big stat increases. No one wants to play for months and be worse off then some nobody who gets a random green that out classes the purples you have =/

on side note, well over 100 MC runs and never once saw Nightstalker Boots.

thats no way to make a game lol

Haha I know the feeling. That many MC runs, BWL runs, AQ20, AQ40, and I finally replaced my Dragonskin Cowl (i.e. the headpiece that Rend's dragon in UBRS drops) with Tier 3. The T1 mage head dropped once when I was 2nd in DKP...Absolutely no T2 drops and only 1 T3 drop prior to TBC being released. And, absolutely nothing better came along. /sigh