So much for the kinder, gentler TSA

blacklabman

New process supposedly implemented at BWI. Only thing different was change in the color of the shirts. The lines were just as long. Maybe because it was a Monday morning.

Mojo

New process supposedly implemented at BWI. Only thing different was change in the color of the shirts. The lines were just as long. Maybe because it was a Monday morning.

Stupid TSA, I would much rather them shorten the security process and possibly let a terrorist through, those long lines are just horrible.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Stupid TSA, I would much rather them shorten the security process and possibly let a terrorist through, those long lines are just horrible.

I used to work as an TSA Call Center Support Analyst. Mondays and Fridays are the worst days to fly because everyone is trying to fly for businesses, vacations, etc.

They recommended best time to fly are on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. The lines are shorter at TSA Security Process checking in.

punjabigyrl

Changing thier shirts doens't change the fact that they seriously lack training.I have actually heard one lady tell the guy that she is just going to watch them just pass through becuase her feet hurt and anyone looks at her she will pull them aside and take her time to check because she just can't be bothered. Wonder how many "questionable people"and/or things passed because of her.