H-e-l-p

watercolor

yeah yeah
S.O.S. in need of assistance

I dont know if anyone can help, but it's worth a shot.
Ok. here is the dilema(sp)-

We have gotten our MOH/BM gift baskets done for them, but we cant seem to find anything to give to the guys as the customary 'thank you' wedding gift. Any ideas?

We dont want anything traditional such as a money clips, or engraved mugs, etc. We want something interesting and different. I know we are being very complicated, but, we only have 30 days until we run outta time. :frown:

TIA everyone. :smile:

bottoms up

Originally posted by cattitude
My son got really nice pocket knives for the guys.

These are a very useful gadget to have handy! I think it would make a great guy gift engraved.
groomstop_1743_5070113

G

giggles04

Go with the Leatherman thing... my boyfriend never leaves home without his. Seriously... those things come in handy sometimes.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Sharon
:yeahthat:

Alrighty then Sharon and Giggles.:smile: So...those can be found where? Maybe also at things remembered?

Just looking for a place that can also do the engraving or will send it away for it to be engraved. Pay for it all in one place

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23
Alrighty then Sharon and Giggles.:smile: So...those can be found where? Maybe also at things remembered?

Just looking for a place that can also do the engraving or will send it away for it to be engraved. Pay for it all in one place
Check here for a location near you. I never heard of "Things Remembered". Might be late for engraving though, better ask.

SeaRide

<-- BM five times & GM/U few times.

What I got was cuff links, a moneyclip, a pocketwatch, TY cards, and something else I forget at this time.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Originally posted by giggles04
Go with the Leatherman thing... my boyfriend never leaves home without his. Seriously... those things come in handy sometimes.

This gets my vote ... unless your going to give away Hummers. Then I want to be one of the guys. How about it fuzzy?:biggrin:

Seriously, you can get the leatherman things in the mall too. You might be able to get them at Blair's and they will do the engraving whether you get them there or not.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by watercolor23
I suppose you could something like that at Things Remembered or something?

Uh...he got them at the knife store in Annapolis Mall...crud...what's the name of that place???