Unity of faiths

Thoth

I found myself leaving the catholic religion a few years ago and embracing all religions for all their beautiful aspects. I love the fact that most religions have common beliefs. You can explore some Here
Click on the different pictures of religions for a brief summary of them. I think that Spirituality needs to replace religion in this millenium. Religion divides us all too much. Look at all the wars in the middle east over differences of religion.

Thoth

Originally posted by cariblue
Unitarian Universalist.

its ok but not ideal i find for today's society. sending love and light to everyone you meet is more my bag.

B

Boom

Originally posted by Peter Toth
its ok but not ideal i find for today's society. sending love and light to everyone you meet is more my bag.

What makes you think UU does not embrace this.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Peter Toth
I think that Spirituality needs to replace religion in this millenium. Religion divides us all too much. Look at all the wars in the middle east over differences of religion.
Amen to that. Religion is man-made and exclusionary by it's very nature. Spirituality comes from within.

Thoth

In 1999 I got so sick of Israel fighting with Palestine and said what is that? Its two cultures fighting over what one thinks is right. God=Allah=Creator=Whatever your religion embraces as the 'source' of life. It could even be water, or the earth! It's time we woke up to reality. Killing someone in the name of God? Imbicillic.

M

Mike Oxbig

So now you worship PT's John Thomas?

006.jpg