Gonna try it again

watercolor

yeah yeah
Since this post was bombarded by craziness the first time, I am going to post again, with good intentions this time

For a Happy Birthday Wish....We want to share with all!!!

Jesse's Birthday is coming up the week after BK's Beach Bash...and we are wanting to invite all who would like to come and celebrate with us!

Place to be determined. And will most definatly be announced in the very near future. We are hoping to get some ideas, and also, hoping all will come and help celebrate!

Information Known:
Date: August 3rd, 2002
Time: 4:00 pm - till whenever...
Burgers & Chicken to order with long necks to accompany (or whatever mixed drink you prefer )

Thinking a park atmosphere, but this past weekend fiasco is we are looking for an area, that wont lock up at dusk...for those of use who like to party a little harder than the rest. So we are looking for ideas, and in hopes to meet and see all the familiar faces we love!!

:cheers:

G

giggles04

I'd love to come!:) And I'm sure I could get my firefighter to come too... maybe... who knows!

As for a place to do it at... hard to tell. Pt. Lookout, you can never figure on if you'll be able to get down there or not. Let me put my thinking cap on... and get back to you!:):D

romance

One of the sinners
Well

I' come if I can, Summer. It was great meeting you and Jess (and the kids) over the weekend. Let me know where and what time. I'll drag Jaime with me too :p

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: I'll be there!

Originally posted by fuzzyng

Hey, I figure, since it was my birthday, i'd wear my birthday suit... :eek: :D

Well, how else would we do "The Full Monty" for these girls?
:D

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
gonna try for the birthday party Jess and Sum! I love to say Happy Birthday - so if I repeat it a lot, be forwarned....

fuzzyng

Re: Re: Re: I'll be there!

Originally posted by bknarw

Well, how else would we do "The Full Monty" for these girls?
:D

Good good point :D

Well, then what do I get for my birthday...? *pouts*

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
I will try to be there. Aug is a good time for me. My hubby is off all month!!! NO KIDS!!! But any ways, I will surely be there!:cheers:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well kids are most welcome. I know that our neices will be there, so....they need playmates! Our nephew is only a month old, so he wont be doing much other than sleeping and eating

watercolor

yeah yeah
On the Menu

BBQ Chicken- Boneless and Bone

Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers

Hotdogs

Stuffed Peppers

Pasta Salad- Two Kinds (Ranch Bacon & Italian Summer)

Patato Salad/Macaroni Salad

Chips & Dip

All the fixin's

And of course the alchi....cant forget that...and juice and soda.

Any other ideas...would be great!