Phone search

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I need to find a cell phone number (who's number) doing reverse lookup by number only.  Also I need to find addresses of local phone numbers from caller ID...anyone know where to look???  411 locate stinks.  The numbers aren't in the phone book.  What are some free phone search sites?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I use and have had my best luck with http://www.anywho.com/

(Edited by Ken King at 5:14 pm on Mar. 14, 2002)

S

ShellyCW

Sharon, try www.theultimates.com.  You type the number in once and it duplicates it for all available search engines, reverse lookup as well.  I don't think cell phones will show up on the net though.

G

Gemmi

I need to find a cell phone number (who's number) doing reverse lookup by number only. #Also I need to find addresses of local phone numbers from caller ID...anyone know where to look??? #411 locate stinks.  The numbers aren't in the phone book. #What are some free phone search sites?

. OK...What does that mean?:shrug:

sockgirl77

they say free til you try to look up a number then the want to charge you to give you info:shrug:

Nope. I use it alot. Scary thing is that you can drive down the street and see a hottie bending over washing her car in daisy dukes and get her addy off the mailbox then do a reverse lookup for her addy. It'll give you her name and number.

hurricane

It's 5 O'clock somewhere!
Nope. I use it alot. Scary thing is that you can drive down the street and see a hottie bending over washing her car in daisy dukes and get her addy off the mailbox then do a reverse lookup for her addy. It'll give you her name and number.

Reverse lookup is free if it is a landline, but it is NOT free for cell phones.

-H

csanders

One general people search that I have come across is Pipl - People Search. This website gives ALL kinds of information, including addresses & telephones. It lists public websites if the person of interest has ever made any (e.g., myspace, facebook, etc.), in addition to Real Estate Property information AND case registry information! Very useful! Happy stalking!:buddies: