Lovebirds

M

Mousebaby

Here they are:

Snookums and Skittles

Snookums_and_Skittles.jpg

Parrotmomm

What's one more bird?
Your pair is beautiful! I had a pair of peacefaced lovebirds years ago that produced dutch blues, but I always wanted a lutino or a creamino, both are just breathtaking :) You are right they are noisy, but they are so fun to watch they are certainly worth it :) I honestly wouldn't mind having another pair in the future, but they can be SO aggressive to other birds I'm afraid our Grey might kill something with so much attitude in such a little package! Of all the LBs we had only 2 were ever gentle enough to be out with our cockatiels (all of the others would attack the cockatiels, my BFA and our cat (although that was hilarious to see them chase the cat, they were truly like raptors!)
Your pair is just beautiful!

M

Mousebaby

Your pair is beautiful! I had a pair of peacefaced lovebirds years ago that produced dutch blues, but I always wanted a lutino or a creamino, both are just breathtaking :) You are right they are noisy, but they are so fun to watch they are certainly worth it :) I honestly wouldn't mind having another pair in the future, but they can be SO aggressive to other birds I'm afraid our Grey might kill something with so much attitude in such a little package! Of all the LBs we had only 2 were ever gentle enough to be out with our cockatiels (all of the others would attack the cockatiels, my BFA and our cat (although that was hilarious to see them chase the cat, they were truly like raptors!)
Your pair is just beautiful!

Thanks, yeah, I tried putting these two in with the cockatiels and they were really mean to them. So I moved them back to their own cage. The bird named Skittles has a lot of turquoise on his back, he/she is a lot prettier in person. If I have babies I will think of you first, but for now they are just babies themselves. Snookums is only about 6 months old. I only know that Skittles is less than a year. Thanks again!