Waiting Room Ettiquette

EmilyP.Deigh

Waiting Room Etiquette

It's inevitable that we all will have to wait in a waiting room at some point. Please, please, use your manners and try not to annoy the other people in the room with you. Smacking gum and slurping on mints or hard candy is NOT polite. :nono: In fact, it's so disgusting it makes people want to gag. TIA.

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
It's inevitable that we all will have to wait in a waiting room at some point. Please, please, use your manners and try not to annoy the other people in the room with you. Smacking gum and slurping on mints or hard candy is NOT polite. :nono: In fact, it's so disgusting it makes people want to gag. TIA.

:eyebrow: I really wish those were the worst things I had to deal with.

:eyebrow: I really wish those were the worst things I had to deal with.

:yeahthat:
I've been in a waiting room where there was a kid all sprawled out on the middle of the floor (ew! mom, get your kid off of the floor)...one where a woman was using the only "available" seat to hold her purse (c'mon lady, put it on your friggin lap and let me sit down)...and of course the oh-so-popular cell phone gabber (please, please just shut up already) :lol:

lovinmaryland

So is farting ok?

Off topic but I was in the liquor store the other day and the guy infront of me totally farted... it was loud and wet sounding it was so disgusting I actually got out of line :dead: He didnt even say excuse me or anything just stood there waiting for his change and receipt.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Off topic but I was in the liquor store the other day and the guy infront of me totally farted... it was loud and wet sounding it was so disgusting I actually got out of line :dead: He didnt even say excuse me or anything just stood there waiting for his change and receipt.

He probably got to the front of the line and blamed it on you.

Nanny Pam

I :barf: in a waiting room once. Is that ok? It was a Doctors office and I had been waiting for over 2 hours. I finally called myself an ambulance and went to the ER. Had my appendix out right away.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
one where a woman was using the only "available" seat to hold her purse (c'mon lady, put it on your friggin lap and let me sit down)...

:lol: I once moved a lamp off an end table so I could sit down.

Friggin company I worked for had a pediatrician as the "on call" doctor to handle work injuries. I got knocked out from a smack on the head, blood pouring out my forehead and they take me to this dayum baby doctor. Kids running around and no place to sit. Finally get in to see the Doc and they ask if I'm there to have stitches removed :ohwell:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
:lol: I once moved a lamp off an end table so I could sit down.

Friggin company I worked for had a pediatrician as the "on call" doctor to handle work injuries. I got knocked out from a smack on the head, blood pouring out my forehead and they take me to this dayum baby doctor. Kids running around and no place to sit. Finally get in to see the Doc and they ask if I'm there to have stitches removed :ohwell:

Ummm, cause blood pouring from the forehead screams suture removal to me, lol. Man, I hope you did finally receive proper medical treatment for that.

warneckutz

Sorry!

It was "sugar free" gum though! :flowers:

L

littledarling

What is grosser is people coughing like they are going to cough out a lung, while not covering their mouth! What is even grosser to me is when someone blows their nose where I can hear it! (especially when people in restaurants blow their nose while I am eating!)