Missing Peacock

OldHillcrestGuy

Anyone hear any reports about a missing peacock in PG County. There was one outside my building when I came to work yesterday at 550am in Upper Marlboro, Im the only one who saw it and no one believes me.:faint: It was in my parking space.
Mentioned to family members when I got home yesterday DIL said she read something in the Pennysaver about missing peacock, maybe OHG isnt going nuts after all.:shrug::shrug:

Am I the only one that read this thread title and immediately thought, "Miss Peacock in the study with a lead pipe"...:eyebrow:

tes218

Anyone hear any reports about a missing peacock in PG County. There was one outside my building when I came to work yesterday at 550am in Upper Marlboro, Im the only one who saw it and no one believes me.:faint: It was in my parking space.
Mentioned to family members when I got home yesterday DIL said she read something in the Pennysaver about missing peacock, maybe OHG isnt going nuts after all.:shrug::shrug:

There is a house at the corner of Brandywine Rd and Horse Head that has at least two peacocks. Saw two there this morning but don't know if they have more and may be missing one.