Myrtle Beach

angelbaby

We're going in July. My family has never been. Any must sees? We're staying in north myrtle beach. Any suggestions will be appreciated. TIA

angelbaby

Thanks I'm gonna check into that. We're taking our kids as well as my nephews who are 3 and 6. They will love that.

Bearfoot landing or Hard Rock Park are good places. At bearfoot landing you can feed the fish and turtles that are in the lake. :howdy: Enjoy your trip.

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
We're going in July. My family has never been. Any must sees? We're staying in north myrtle beach. Any suggestions will be appreciated. TIA

Broadway at the beach is very nice, very crowded. Lots of shops!!!
Their Fireworks are AWESOME,,, Not sure if they still do the laser show with the fireworks, but that is a MUST SEE!!!

Legends is good, there are a few others but some not worth mentioning.

Have fun!!!

Wish I was going!!!:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Happygirl

Walking for a cure!!
I am headed down the 27th - July 5th!! Can't wait.

Last year we took the kids on this Pirate cruise. They had a blast!
Rover Tours Pirate Adventure

I am staying in North MB too. It is not too far from everything, but it is a bit quieter. I stayed there last year and really liked it.

Hope you all have fun!!

signora

Barefoot Landing and Broadway on the Beach are both nice places to go to because they have a variety of different shops and restaurants. If you like shows where there is a variety of different type of music The Carolina Opry is really good. If you have young kids there is the Grand Strand (central section of Myrtle Beach) which has rides, etc.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
MARGARITAVILLE@ Broadway at the Beach

Golf, golf and more golf...

Watching the dumbazzes line up @ 4 pm at the all you can eat Calabash seafood places.

Tanger outlet malls

Martin's Golf and Tennis

Nascar Speedpark

Imax theater

Crazy Horse

THEE Doll House

Where in North Myrtle?

Last edited:
I

Inkpen

Gee thanks, that never occurred to me.:lmao:

When the moon rises over it....or as the sun rises....as you sit with your honey and pretend you are all alone and all you see out over the water to yourself....

angelbaby

MARGARITAVILLE@ Broadway at the Beach

Golf, golf and more golf...

Watching the dumbazzes line up @ 4 pm at the all you can eat Calabash seafood places.

Tanger outlet malls

Martin's Golf and Tennis

Nascar Speedpark

Imax theater

Crazy Horse

THEE Doll House

Where in North Myrtle?

Wow! what great ideas! Thanks!