Lizzie and Chad's Wedding

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Just got back from Bel Air marrying off the oldest boy. Chad, (Susan’s son, my step-son) took the plunge with a very sweet young lady who is a welcome addition to our family. Overall I would say that I have never witnessed nor been a part of such a wonderful ceremony and celebration. Susan was the typical mother (non-stop waterworks) and couldn’t even complete our joint reading of I Corinthians 13 (she got out about three words and the dam broke). The only down to the whole wedding was that just as the services started a thunderstorm with a lot of close lightening strikes, torrential downpour, and some minor power flashes hit. The happy couples departure in the cherry 1960 convertible Coupe De Ville (her Dad picked it up just for the wedding) was done with the top up instead of as planned; they wanted to go the open chariot route. But they were able to drop the top for the night drive away from the reception so all wasn’t lost. Pictures to follow or I might actually build a homepage and link to them.

Granville, the beard is back (white as ever) and I was decked out in a Tuxedo. Susan was dressed to the nines and only Lizzie, my brand new daughter in law, was more spectacular to view.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Congrats to all! Now you can get some more grandbabies to fuss over! :yay:
Yeah, I walked up to Lizzie during the reception and did the "tick-tock, tick-tock" thing. She wasn't sure what I meant at first and when I said biological clock she swatted me.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by Athena1078
Where in Bel Air was the wedding? That is my home town!
Bel Air United Methodist Church off of 924 with the reception at the country club back behind it.

Athena1078

Social Director
I used to go to that church. And the country club has some of the best sledding hills in the county during the winter. I love Bel Air.. going back this weekend...
Congrats on the wedding, and the aquisition of a Daughter.