Freddy Vs Jason

TripleJ

Saw this last night, if you like this type of horror, this is a pretty good one, with a fair amount of nudity at the beginning, and plenty of blood. Once the preliminaries are done, the main event is great, the fight scenes between Freddy and Jason are awsome and entertaining, not a rip off like a lot of movies that promise you something then you have to sit through the entire movie just to watch 30 seconds of what you paid to see at the end of the movie. There is even humor in the movie at times. The victims in the movie are so stupid that you almost wish you could pick up a machette and hack them yourselves. I won't tell you who won, but it was a cool ending. Now, if you are a "Terms of Endearment", "Chariots of the Gods", or "Gone With the Wind" type moview goer, you won't like this movie, and chances are you don't even know who Freddy or Jason are? So, there is no need to reply:cheers:

mainman

Set Trippin
think I'll wait for the dvd on this one... I am gonna wager, there is no winner. Setting us up for yet another, "lets just keep dragging this out as long as we possibly can and then when we can't, lets drag it out anyways", part whatever...:rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Freddy vs. Jason" is the most retarded thing since Godzilla vs. King Kong. But I'll probably rent it when it comes out. :lol:

K

Kain99

The kids are totally pumped about this flick! Constantly, argueing over who the big winner is gonna be. :lmao:

D

Dals_daddy

Awesome movie!!! I went to Waldorf last night to see it, and it was money well spent. The only downside is that you can defiantely tell a Chinese man produced it, not being mean towards Chinese but c'mon freddy and jason both doing double summersaults and crap. Other than laughing at the over animation I really enjoyed it.

TripleJ

Originally posted by Dals_daddy
Awesome movie!!! I went to Waldorf last night to see it, and it was money well spent. The only downside is that you can defiantely tell a Chinese man produced it, not being mean towards Chinese but c'mon freddy and jason both doing double summersaults and crap. Other than laughing at the over animation I really enjoyed it.
Yeah, that was funny, they way Freddy aquired Kung Fu skills, the radio, said it was the number one movie at the box offices over the weekend, I see a rematc in the future. What I would like to see is the Alien Vs. Predetor movie they have been talking about making for the last ten years:cheers: