Ghosts...

kgalloway

As most of you know, there are tons of ghost stories from here in SOMD. If you have any true ghost stories or even just strange unexplainable stories, I would love to hear them, and if I can, possibly investigate them for you if you would like. Tell me your stories.

jetmonkey

As most of you know, there are tons of ghost stories from here in SOMD. If you have any true ghost stories or even just strange unexplainable stories, I would love to hear them, and if I can, possibly investigate them for you if you would like. Tell me your stories.
What are your credentials?

kgalloway

What are your credentials?

working on those, I just started actively ghost hunting last year after my wifes grandmother died. i have had a few experiences in my life time, but nothing here. I also just moved here last year, i used to live in hampton roads. when i got up here and learned of the stories of Point Lookout, it also got me going.

punjabigyrl

working on those, I just started actively ghost hunting last year after my wifes grandmother died. i have had a few experiences in my life time, but nothing here. I also just moved here last year, i used to live in hampton roads. when i got up here and learned of the stories of Point Lookout, it also got me going.

Tell me your experiences.

Ten years ago, on a cold, dark night there was someone killed neath the town hall light. There were few at the scene, but they all agreed That the man who ran looked a lot like me. The judge said Son, what is your alibi, If you were somewhere else, then you don't have to die. I spoke not a word thought it meant my life, For I'd been in the arms of my best friend's wife.

The scaffold was high and eternity near. She stood in the crowd and shed not a tear. But sometimes at night when the cold winds moan in a long black veil she cries over my bones. She walks these hills in a long black veil. She visits my grave while the night winds wail. Nobody knows, nobody sees... Nobody knows but me...:shocking:

jetmonkey

Ten years ago, on a cold, dark night there was someone killed neath the town hall light. There were few at the scene, but they all agreed That the man who ran looked a lot like me. The judge said Son, what is your alibi, If you were somewhere else, then you don't have to die. I spoke not a word thought it meant my life, For I'd been in the arms of my best friend's wife.

The scaffold was high and eternity near. She stood in the crowd and shed not a tear. But sometimes at night when the cold winds moan in a long black veil she cries over my bones. She walks these hills in a long black veil. She visits my grave while the night winds wail. Nobody knows, nobody sees... Nobody knows but me...:shocking:
Damn, cuckolded from beyond the grave. That's a ##### look, son!

kgalloway

when i was about 15 i was at a family friends house that just so happened to be an old Civil War hospital in Tennessee. some one thought that they were going to be funny and turn off the lights. i was in the middle of the room when he did it so i just started backing up until i could feel something i knew to try to get a feeling of where i was. i looked up into the next room (the room that i was in was an add on to the original building, the next room was the original hospital ward) and all of a sudden i saw something come toward me. now like i said before it was pitch black because the lights were off. the figure that i saw was what i believe to have been a civil war nurse, because all i saw was a white nurse outfit and a nurse hat. both glowing white, no face, no feet. well i did what any guy would do at that moment, and started screaming like a little girl to turn the light back on and then left the house, lol. that is just one of my unexplained experiences.