Maximum Gym

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
no me. i need to though.

Then you aren't much help now are you? :smack:

:lol: Just jokin'!! :biggrin:

A forum member and I are going and I'm fast getting in to it. She's ruthless!!:lmao:

I have a couple questions about working on my specific area of concern and what machines in there would be best to help me out. I have nice legs all ready and don't want to come away with big. brawny shoulders. I also am scared to death that what little butt I have will be gone if I keep running on the treadmill. My dad's arse is totally gone from walking :jameo:

My calves are almost an inch smaller and my upper arms are tighter, as is most of me except, I only care about my back and stomach. There isn't much there for me to do that I'm familiar with that can handle that. So I wanna see if anyone there can point me in the right direction.

T

toppick08

A forum member and I are going and I'm fast getting in to it. She's ruthless!!:lmao:

I have a couple questions about working on my specific area of concern and what machines in there would be best to help me out. I have nice legs all ready and don't want to come away with big. brawny shoulders. I also am scared to death that what little butt I have will be gone if I keep running on the treadmill. My dad's arse is totally gone from walking :jameo:

My calves are almost an inch smaller and my upper arms are tighter, as is most of me except, I only care about my back and stomach. There isn't much there for me to do that I'm familiar with that can handle that. So I wanna see if anyone there can point me in the right direction.

Hey lady :howdy:, you should PM War and he probably could give you some good ideas.

MrX

High Octane

When am I ever any help? :lol:

morningbell

hmmmmmm

I'm thinkin we I could get lypo and they can transplant my a$$ fat to your a$$, its like recycling, we'd be saving the planet at the same time. We can hold hands while its happening :buddies:

T

toppick08

I'm thinkin we I could get lypo and they can transplant my a$$ fat to your a$$, its like recycling, we'd be saving the planet at the same time. We can hold hands while its happening :buddies:

And I'll hold my :gossip:, while y'all do it.............:lmao:

GetFitBeHealthy

As long as you work out your legs and butt at least once a week you won't "lose" it. You need to make sure that your diet is such that you are eating to keep your muscle, not lose it. In other words, make sure you eat enough of the proper foods so that when you run your body is not using muscle for energy. There are a few leg machines in the womens only area as well as the glute machine. There are many leg machines, most of them are by the men's locker room. Squats and lunges are also a must.

I am assuming you are female, therefore you will not get big brawny anything. Its just not in our genes. I lift pretty heavily and I am toned, def not big by any means. When you join you do get one or two free sessions with a trainer, that is when you should ask about back/abs. You can also just ask them when you see them around the gym, they are more than happy to help. For abs, you should try the abs class, tuesday @ 6:30. You will love it!

Anything else just let me know =).