Someone farted

morningbell

hmmmmmm
.....at the gym today. I couldn't hear it but I smelled it, it was so nasty. I wasn't even done with my machine but I had to wipe down that thing and get outta Dodge!

LordStanley

I know nothing
.....at the gym today. I couldn't hear it but I smelled it, it was so nasty. I wasn't even done with my machine but I had to wipe down that thing and get outta Dodge!

That was Warnkutz's chicken liver and Asparagus breakfast shake you smelled.

Please excuse him. He's getting ready for another comp.

warneckutz

That was Warnkutz's chicken liver and Asparagus breakfast shake you smelled.

Please excuse him. He's getting ready for another comp.

:roflmao:

We keep emergency personel on standby outside the gym these days...

The last time an event occured, 13 people fell to the ground gagging...

I had to pick up all the weights, like it was my fault. :ohwell:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Female sergeant who was having difficulty getting her required minimum number of sit-ups (crunches) had a bunch of us standing around her...encouraging.

Well, she crunched, flinched, and gave everything she had to get two more when it happened...loud and clear.

The circle of support instantly grew more distant, you just had to see it! :lmao:

edit: forgot to mention...that circle of support grew EXCEPT for the other sergeant who had to hold down her feet. She got a direct shot, you should have seen her face! :killingme

Last edited:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I have no sense of smell so I'm always worried if I fart at work. I never know if I've emitted a funk and people who come into my office hit a wall of it. I should just bring some air freshener just in case.

warneckutz

I have no sense of smell so I'm always worried if I fart at work. I never know if I've emitted a funk and people who come into my office hit a wall of it. I should just bring some air freshener just in case.

I can peel paint...

... in the next building over...

Boiled chicken does that... :whistle:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I can peel paint...

... in the next building over...

Boiled chicken does that... :whistle:

WHA? :faint:

Sounds like you need some probiotics for your colon to make it happy :lol:

BF hoovers down food so that an hour later he is blasting me out of the room, his stuff is rotten. However my farts don't smell bad :whistle:

T

toppick08

WHA? :faint:

Sounds like you need some probiotics for your colon to make it happy :lol:

BF hoovers down food so that an hour later he is blasting me out of the room, his stuff is rotten. However my farts don't smell bad :whistle:

Everybody's shiat stinks......:lmao:

:huggy: