Hey Second Hope Rescue

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
:howdy:

Thanks for helping! What cute puppies, eh? Miss Polly was wonderful as usual.

Yes, thank you, couldn't have done it without you... well maybe but not as easy!

Polly is awesome, don't know why she hasn't been adopted...??

Next weekend will be great, lotsa rescues and David Norris for entertainment!

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Yes, thank you, couldn't have done it without you... well maybe but not as easy!

Polly is awesome, don't know why she hasn't been adopted...??

Next weekend will be great, lotsa rescues and David Norris for entertainment!

It isn't easy doing it without me :whistle:

:love:

SoftballCrazy

You wouldn't let me near Ms. Polly. Afraid I was going to steal her 'eh? :lol:

Puppies are adorable. :smoochy:

Exactly, I saw you eyeing her...Polly is one of my most favorite dogs ever - if I didn't have the crew I have, I'd take her in a heartbeat!

The other pups sure did like sitting in your car, I think they wanted to go home w/ you. :wink:

Frequent Flyer- as always, nice to see you. I love the door mats in your shop - they have the cutest sayings.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Exactly, I saw you eyeing her...Polly is one of my most favorite dogs ever - if I didn't have the crew I have, I'd take her in a heartbeat!

The other pups sure did like sitting in your car, I think they wanted to go home w/ you. :wink:

Frequent Flyer- as always, nice to see you. I love the door mats in your shop - they have the cutest sayings.

It was nice seeing you, too! Sorry I was running around so much and didn't get a chance to chat.
The door mats have been quite popular. We do have a 20% off coupon that's good until the end of July :whistle:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
It was nice seeing you, too! Sorry I was running around so much and didn't get a chance to chat.
The door mats have been quite popular. We do have a 20% off coupon that's good until the end of July :whistle:

I'm going to come see you and buy two Boxer Xing signs to put on my mailbox. :yay:

unixpirate

Pitty Party

You were staying far far away from me I noticed. :lol: I was eyeing her, she's a love. Faith and Ms. Polly are my fav's. I would take both of them if I didn't have my own :diva: Sasha.

They did love my car. I now have Polly and Abigail :druel: all over my car.. :yum:

:lol:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I have some dog leashes that I made from the left over webbing if you guys want them....the webbing is extra heavy stuff so they can withstand any size dog

I can make more, also

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I have a medium sized dog crate I can offer. Too little for Rassie. I just need to wash it down.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I have a medium sized dog crate I can offer. Too little for Rassie. I just need to wash it down.

We appreciate any donations and will be put to good use. :smoochy:I can pick it up, just let know. [/QUOTE]

onebdz said:
I have some dog leashes that I made from the left over webbing if you guys want them....the webbing is extra heavy stuff so they can withstand any size dog. I can make more, also

We can always use leashes. Sounds like you need to do some volunteering :yahoo:

:kiss:

frequentflier

happy to be living
You were staying far far away from me I noticed. :lol: I was eyeing her, she's a love. Faith and Ms. Polly are my fav's. I would take both of them if I didn't have my own :diva: Sasha.

They did love my car. I now have Polly and Abigail :druel: all over my car.. :yum:

:lol:

What was the attraction to your car? Dog biscuits hidden in the seats? The dogs did seem to love it in there!

Last edited: