Blow out on the road bike

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
So after 8 months or so the inevitable happened on base this evening. I get a blow out 8 miles into a 10 mile loop around PAX. This happened moments before the big lightening and rain storm that blew through this evening. Just wanted to say thanks to all the bozo's that blew by me as I was walking with winds whipping and lightening stikes in the distance and didn't even stop to ask if I needed a ride.

Maybe my azz didn't look good enough in my riding shorts! :lmao: Jeez, it is padded and that didn't even help! :lmao:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
So after 8 months or so the inevitable happened on base this evening. I get a blow out 8 miles into a 10 mile loop around PAX. This happened moments before the big lightening and rain storm that blew through this evening. Just wanted to say thanks to all the bozo's that blew by me as I was walking with winds whipping and lightening stikes in the distance and didn't even stop to ask if I needed a ride.

Maybe my azz didn't look good enough in my riding shorts! :lmao: Jeez, it is padded and that didn't even help! :lmao:

If it happens again call "T" in the shack. He can come pick you up. No biggie there. We would do whatever it takes to make sure your A$$ is at work.:lmao:

BTW, I have seen you in those shorts. I might have helped by picking up your bike for you. But you would have walked.:lmao:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
If it happens again call "T" in the shack. He can come pick you up. No biggie there. We would do whatever it takes to make sure your A$$ is at work.:lmao:

BTW, I have seen you in those shorts. I might have helped by picking up your bike for you. But you would have walked.:lmao:

Come on, after nearly 11 years all I rate is a bicycle pick up?!:killingme