Lexington Park free crop

Goobergrl6

I am going to be starting up some free crops at the Lexington Park Library. Nothing fancy and no venders. Just a chance for women to get together and scrap. If you can please bring a snack to share. The first one will be this Fridday the 27th starting around 5pm in meeting room at. You can come whenever you can get there. If you have any questions just ask!

bonsalljen

Yea

Im excited to hear about a local crop...I cant make it this weekend but please tell me how it goes and when the next one is scheduled!

Goobergrl6

i sure will! I will try and post them here and I will put them all onthe SOMD calander and they should be on the library calander as well. I am making the next one for July 11th.

Goobergrl6

The next one is this Friday the 11th. Starting around 4:30. However if you will be there after 5 let me know because I will need to let you in.

Goobergrl6

And again Friday Aug 8th around 4:30 or whenever you can make it. PM to let me know if you are coming so I can look out for you.

2Bullies73

Question about crops?

This may sound really really dumb... but does everyone just bring all their gear and sit around and scrap pics while there? Cause I have a room full of gear, what would I bring with me? But it sounds interesting!!!

cathleen805

any crops soon?

Any crops going on anytime soon? Around the Lexington Park/Leonardtown area? I've never been to a crop, but I'm looking for a hobby

Goobergrl6

There is another one this Friday the 19th. I always post them on the calander so if I forget to update here it is on there. Usually it is every 2 weeks.

Yes we all just bring our stuff and work on it at our own table. I have a bunch of stuff too and I used to just scrap out of my bags and bring them ALL. However DH just built me a scrap/sewing area so I pulled it all out. So this time I am determened to just being 2 bags :) I can not help on deciding what to bring because I will be sitting there tonight/tomorrow figuring that out! I think I will bring most of my paper and stuff I always use and then if I have a stamp or something I want and do not have I will just do it when I get home.

I really hope to see some of you there.

Goobergrl6

Hey all. Just letting you know there is another crop in Lexington Park tomorrow. Friday the 3rd of Oct. I will get there about 4:45 and we will go till whenever. Totally freeand bring a snack if you want.It is at the lexington Park library meeting room A. I will let you in if you get there past 5pm. If you have any questions or want me to set you up a table you can give me a call at 240-431-3027 Lisa

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I have some scrapping supplies, but not much. But here's the kicker...I don't know how to use them, or know what to do with them.

Is there someone at the scrap that is patient and willing to share their knowledge and expertise, and perhaps share their tools and doodads that I don't already have?

Goobergrl6

There sure is! I amby no means an expert I just have a shopping habbit and a picture habbit so the 2 go well together LOL I always bring stuff to share too :) Stop on by :)

JULZ

BFJ
I have some scrapping supplies, but not much. But here's the kicker...I don't know how to use them, or know what to do with them.

Is there someone at the scrap that is patient and willing to share their knowledge and expertise, and perhaps share their tools and doodads that I don't already have?

I like when people share their doodads. :banana: